Gap drops Kanye, removes all Yeezy gear from stores, shuts down YZYgap.com

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Nick didn’t say anything nearly as offensive and doesn’t have a platform nearly as far reaching and powerful as Kanye.

Approach 10 people on the street. 10 out of the 10 will have heard of Kanye and his remarks. I doubt you could find 5 people who even knew Nick Cannon by name alone (and not needing to say ‘americas got talent guy who married Mariah!”), let alone what he said.

That’s why Nick got the pass that Kanye’s not going to get.
Nick didn’t get a PASS

:wow:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Couldn't be me. Only thing I'm sad about is that this didn't happen when he inferred that slavery was a choice and refused to apologize.

I want him to lose everything. He's taken his success for granted and he deserves everything happening to him now.

Pretty much. Nothing else to add to this.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Dude been on an a anti-black tour for like the last 6 years - Nothing happen....he actually got richer from 2016 to 2022.

Dude says them jews run the media - Cancelled, blocked on all social media, dropped from adidas, balenciaga, gap, talent agency, def jam.

Yeah.. we should aspire to be as swift with our vengeance.

But Black people actually didn't stop fukcing with Kanye after he talked about us.. we kept buying his stuff.

The other group reacted immediately and severed ties.

s@n

All Star
Daps
This body bag was a choice.

nikka made his best music with Grav.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im curious, where you going with this my guy?

Didn’t you ask how a Christian can be a Jew? Or how can a Jewish person be Christian?

That’s something you need for read the Bible in order to understand if you don’t already

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Still haven't seen one Jew come to his defense or on some "hear him out" shyt. Compare that to the braindead c00ns all over SM caping for Joe Rogan when he had all those clips saying the n word. Stop complaining and take notes brehs. This is what being "on code" looks like.
Exactly. I've given up on all the morons talking about "He proving his point!" And "they did nothing when he said slavery a choice tho".

He proved something alright, that we are a weak, easily compromised, complacent group with a history of seeking attention and validation from our enemies and Jews are not. That's why it's taken this long for this arrogant narcissist to get his day and I ain't mad.

nikkas piss me off. 6 years of all this aimless ados, fba, "we off that pan-African bullshyt", fukk black women. Fukk black Africans, fukk black unity, Kanye right about slavery tho, we need to have a seat at the table with Trump, why we gotta vote Democrat, black people actually more conservative, Tariq Nasheed, contrarian, free thinking, do-nothing, backwards militant new age c00nery. All this smart dumb shyt demanding black people agree with everyone and everything we're "told not to" and even stop voting.

Yall see what a group of people who are actually united globally, dont take shyt from their enemies, and have no interest in enabling them looks like, and now we crying foul like a bunch of jealous younger siblings.

You don't see a single Jew sticking his neck out to stick up for Kanyes free speech and revolutionary thought that serves no purpose than to incite hatred against himself. You don't see a single Jew talking about "he right tho." You don't see a single jew carrying an Acronym and claiming he will still support Kanye.and buy his shyt because hes referring to the the non-acronym jews who are not descendants of his jews. Only we are capable of this type of backwards self loathing idiocy and distractions and think we're taking some new courageous stand.

I am not mad. Let them jews be the ones to get this nicca out the paint if we aint gonna do it. Fukk this c00n nikka Kanye. These nikkas can go order a white lives matter shirt if they think the c00n is Muhammad Ali or something