Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
2cb48a62a2e64a998acb64a2087b09ad.gif

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You forgot Kanye is a Christian and actually has morals and integrity when doing business :yeshrug:

You think Kanye West has "morals" and "ethics" in business?!?!?!?!?

Yes this sounds like someone with a lot of "morals" and "ethics"

Kanye West sued over alleged $7.1m unpaid fees for production company​

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Didn’t you ask how a Christian can be a Jew? Or how can a Jewish person be Christian?

That’s something you need for read the Bible in order to understand if you don’t already
:hubie:

I didn't ask, it was another poster. I'm genuinely curious. I read quotes from some biblical scholars who claim Christians are the real Jews. Islam scholars who claim Christianity is Jewish heresy because Saint Paul twisted Jesus' words. And every hot take in between about who are and aren't the inheritors of the covenant btwn God and the Israelites. I thought you were going to drop a new one.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Exactly. I've given up on all the morons talking about "He proving his point!" And "they did nothing when he said slavery a choice tho".

He proved something alright, that we are a weak, easily compromised, complacent group with a history of seeking attention and validation from our enemies and Jews are not. That's why it's taken this long for this arrogant narcissist to get his day and I ain't mad.

nikkas piss me off. 6 years of all this aimless ados, fba, "we off that pan-African bullshyt", fukk black women. Fukk black Africans, fukk black unity, Kanye right about slavery tho, we need to have a seat at the table with Trump, why we gotta vote Democrat, black people actually more conservative, Tariq Nasheed, contrarian, free thinking, do-nothing, backwards militant new age c00nery. All this smart dumb shyt demanding black people agree with everyone and everything we're "told not to" and even stop voting.

Yall see what a group of people who are actually united globally, dont take shyt from their enemies, and have no interest in enabling them looks like, and now we crying foul like a bunch of jealous younger siblings.

You don't see a single Jew sticking his neck out to stick up for Kanyes free speech and revolutionary thought that serves no purpose than to incite hatred against himself. You don't see a single Jew talking about "he right tho." You don't see a single jew carrying an Acronym and claiming he will still support Kanye.and buy his shyt because hes referring to the the non-acronym jews who are not descendants of his jews. Only we are capable of this type of backwards self loathing idiocy and distractions and think we're taking some new courageous stand.

I am not mad. Let them jews be the ones to get this nicca out the paint if we aint gonna do it. Fukk this c00n nikka Kanye. These nikkas can go order a white lives matter shirt if they think the c00n is Muhammad Ali or something

I called out this shyt for what it was years ago. And I was called a Cape Verdean C00n.

Republicans and Russians were supporting the splitting of black/African people because it’s only served to weaken us.

All the nikkas crying in this thread about US (melanin folk) not having the same power as Jews are the same ones trying to slice and dice our community into pieces in direct opposition of each other. Look at their posting histories! They don’t want a first generation African uniting with someone who’s a descendant of slaves.

How do we have any power by dividing ourselves?

Who are the real c00ns?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You know why companies are going so hard on this clown.

He is giving cash money to white supremacist terrorists
The bolded is being glossed over.
Literal neo-nazis were marching on CA and holding up signs saying "Kanye West was right" on an overpass.
When Nazis support you...its over.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubie:

I didn't ask, it was another poster. I'm genuinely curious. I read quotes from some biblical scholars who claim Christians are the real Jews. Islam scholars who claim Christianity is Jewish heresy because Saint Paul twisted Jesus' words. And every hot take in between about who are and aren't the inheritors of the covenant btwn God and the Israelites. I thought you were going to drop a new one.

I’d have to make an entire new thread for that. :manny:

But for a start like I said you can just read the Bible: