Gap drops Kanye, removes all Yeezy gear from stores, shuts down YZYgap.com

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Just finished this, good interview. Kanye NOT sounding or looking crazy.

I know this interview the type of thing that keeps @Sccit up at night, if he even dare watch :banderas:

Kanye was making good points and not holding back

Interviewed by a Jewish guy so he could check Kanye on any “Jewish” comments and the conversation still flows keeps Kanye from going off too far.

Haven’t heard this type of stuff said openly on the internet by a major public figure in a while..... maybe since ALI or Tupac :wow:

Respectfully, you should a make a thread on it.

Daps
That ain't all he said, come on. The illiterate c00n said he was gonna go "death con 3" on the Jews. Typo or not, they don't play that stuff, as they shouldn't.

It's like if a white person says they want to put negroes back in slavery, we should make sure they feel pain. But alas, we don't. We go into some bothsider argument :francis:
So this is what was what got people outraged:ohhh:? i thought its because he mentioned the jewish media, banks and record execs controlling things

yea it's pretty sinister

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So this is what was what got people outraged:ohhh:? i thought its because he mentioned the jewish media, banks and record execs controlling things

yea it's pretty sinister
You know some people just saw "death" and "on the jews" in the same sentence in the tweet and just panicked.

It was not a good look. But he doesn't read so he wouldn't of known the correct spelling for defcon was D-E-F-C-O-N

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

Just finished this, good interview. Kanye NOT sounding or looking crazy.

I know this interview the type of thing that keeps @Sccit up at night, if he even dare watch :banderas:

Kanye was making good points and not holding back

Interviewed by a Jewish guy so he could check Kanye on any “Jewish” comments and the conversation still flows keeps Kanye from going off too far.

Haven’t heard this type of stuff said openly on the internet by a major public figure in a while..... maybe since ALI or Tupac :wow:

YOU REALLY THINK THIS STUFF “KEEPS ME UP AT NIGHT”??

:dead:

COMPATING A MAN WHO SAYS THAT “STRAIGHT WHITE MALES HAVE IT THE WORST” TO 2PAC AND ALI MIGHT BE THE SINGLE MOST CRINGEWORTHY THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THIS FORUM

CONGRATS

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
All these corporations is the bald dude

EssentialHomelyDuckbillcat-size_restricted.gif

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOU REALLY THINK THIS STUFF “KEEPS ME UP AT NIGHT”??

:dead:

COMPATING A MAN WHO SAYS THAT “STRAIGHT WHITE MALES HAVE IT THE WORST” TO 2PAC AND ALI MIGHT BE THE SINGLE MOST CRINGEWORTHY THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THIS FORUM

CONGRATS

Did you watch the interview though? I was wondering what your reaction is.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Since Adidas dropped him he is worth $400 million now.
He was never a billionaire...only in liquid from that Adidas deal.

Don’t forget the lawsuit for saying the cops didn’t kill George Floyd but George Floyd died by drugs…that’s pending. She’ll get some money like Alex Jones victims did

Mother of George Floyd’s daughter files $250M lawsuit against Kanye West for comments on his death​