Gap drops Kanye, removes all Yeezy gear from stores, shuts down YZYgap.com

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:comeon:you goofy mfs keep saying they proving his point... what point?? that no one fukks with anti-Semitism? Where have yall been for the last 80 years. Yall didn't know anti-Semitism has its consequences?

And on the flipside, yall surprised that anti-Blackness is acceptable... in America? Who's founding fathers owned Black bodies while saying all Men are Created Equal. What yall think they was saying about us then?

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
If it were a white boy getting canceled for talking shyt about black people some dumbass hollywood/celeb c00n would be on the defense like " What about black-on-black crime, what would Jesus do? forgive and forget"
:camby:
"Y'all doing too much. It isn't that serious. We too sensitive sometimes." c00n babble coming in all directions, especially if it's a white person they like.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
:comeon:you goofy mfs keep saying they proving his point... what point?? that no one fukks with anti-Semitism? Where have yall been for the last 80 years. Yall didn't know anti-Semitism has its consequences?

And on the flipside, yall surprised that anti-Blackness is acceptable... in America? Who's founding fathers owned Black bodies while saying all Men are Created Equal. What yall think they was saying about us then?
Anti-blackness isn't even accepted in the open anymore, and it does have consequences. But how can you expect consequences when nikkas aren't even serious in condemning something that disrespected them? With every c00n comment Kanye made, you had some, a vocal minority, but some black folks defending him. The fact that the black podcasts and shows would even have this jackass on their platform after his slavery and Harriet Tubman comments just shows how inauthentic they are.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I was on Reddit, and, apparently, Yeezy sales accounted for 8% of their [Adidas'] total revenue stream? Do you know how much money that is?! Wow, and they're about to lose it all. I also read that Kanye is apparently worth 6 billion (with a "B") dollars. If that is even close to being true then he will be okay. I'm really not sure how to feel about this situation. I'm sure my love for Kanye's music is clouding my judgment, but, this just seems so much bigger than Kanye. The precedent that this situation will set. I'm conflicted.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
At this rate this man going to be on the streets holding a cup shaking it for change.

I feel like they're just getting started with the examples they're going to make of him

Total disenfranchisement

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps

His point is that Jews run America and will cancel you if you call them out on it.

Gee, I wonder where he got such a crazy idea like that from? :skip:

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
At the end of the day he through it all away for a whore

Should have gotten help and sought advisors

Still gonna rock Yeezys fuk Illuminati

Yeah should put that on his new line.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude you must be slow as shyt. We just had a reality star as the got damn president. You got folks like Marjorie Taylor Green who was a got damn cross fit trainer in 2012 and never got into politics until running in 2020. This heffa is expected to the the VP favorite if DeSantis runs.

You got fukking Hershel Walker potentially winning the senate seat in Georgia and this dude has no political experience and is a nut case.

You must not have been paying attention to what has been going on the last 7 years cause it sounds like you been asleep at the wheel.

This isn't the republican party of the 80s, 90s, or even 2000s. The party has been turned on its head and anything goes. So Kanye becoming VP or getting a cabinet seat if the republicans win the white house isn't far fetched.
Trump just a reality star? Dude is a long time business man/con man that comes from a very elite family that has international connections, in bed with politicians and even organized crime . But yeah just calling him a reality star for daps makes sense.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
When you speak against the ruling cacs behind the curtains, this what they'll do.

Ain't no telling what Nick Cannon had to do to get back in their favor, assuming the whole thing wasn't their idea in order to let people know what will happen if you try to speak against them.

No other group in the western world is as volatile to speak against as them