Gap drops Kanye, removes all Yeezy gear from stores, shuts down YZYgap.com

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I’d have to make an entire new thread for that. :manny:

But for a start like I said you can just read the Bible:

I've read the bible and the question can and has been answered, by others, in a myriad of ways. The four gospels alone offer their own interpretations.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I’m going to continue supporting Kanye, probably more now. fukk what ANYONE has to say about it. Like or agree with the man, or not. This is a public lynching. They’re making an example out of him to keep the rest of us in our place.
:hubie:

Try to destroy the man for telling the truth, but when he was speaking on Black People… *crickets*. “Jews” (they are not true Israelites) make billions off of the detriment of Black People and have for centuries. From slavery (they owned/financed the ships) to the music industry. He never preached hate, nor said anything hateful toward them. They don’t even want you speaking on them unless it’s a pity or praise party. fukk that.
:camby:

You’d never see a “Jew” leave one of their icons out to dry, no matter the evils or atrocities that they commit. No matter if they’re a “c00n”. shyt, the phony country that they titled “Israel” gets away with murdering Palestinians and assassinating Arabs every fukking day, yet they’re given all types of excuses.

I’m supporting all of his endeavors and ventures of the future (except his politics) just off of principle and being “on code”.

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m going to continue supporting Kanye, probably more now. fukk what ANYONE has to say about it. Like or agree with the man, or not. This is a public lynching. They’re making an example out of him to keep the rest of us in our place.

Try to destroy the man for telling the truth, but when he was speaking on Black People… *crickets*. “Jews” (they are not true Israelites) make billions off of the detriment of Black People and have for centuries. From slavery (they owned the ships) to the music industry. He never preached hate, nor said anything hateful toward them. They don’t even want you speaking on them unless it’s a pity or praise party. fukk that.

1BOW.gif

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just finished this, good interview. Kanye NOT sounding or looking crazy.

I know this interview the type of thing that keeps @Sccit up at night, if he even dare watch :banderas:

Kanye was making good points and not holding back

Interviewed by a Jewish guy so he could check Kanye on any “Jewish” comments and the conversation still flows keeps Kanye from going off too far.

Haven’t heard this type of stuff said openly on the internet by a major public figure in a while..... maybe since ALI or Tupac :wow:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Try to destroy the man for telling the truth, but when he was speaking on Black People… *crickets*. “Jews” (they are not true Israelites) make billions off of the detriment of Black People and have for centuries. From slavery (they owned/financed the ships) to the music industry. He never preached hate, nor said anything hateful toward them. They don’t even want you speaking on them unless it’s a pity or praise party. fukk that.

You’d never see a “Jew” leave one of their icons out to dry, no matter the evils or atrocities that they commit. No matter if they’re a “c00n”. shyt, the phony country that they titled “Israel” gets away with murdering Palestinians and assassinating Arabs every fukking day, yet they’re given all types of excuses.

I’m supporting all of his endeavors and ventures of the future (except his politics) just off of principle and being “on code”.
Why do you feel you owe him something? He wouldn't have your back. If you and Charlie Kirk were sinking in quicksand and he only had enough time to save one, he would choose him over you. That's the kind of person he is now.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've read the bible and the question can and has been answered, by others, in a myriad of ways. The four gospels alone offer their own interpretations.

Ok well explain it to me. I wanna know what you think based on your interpretation.

Give me Bible verses to back up your views so i can read it and learn something from it.

Prevail

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere

Sterling's empire is real estate.
Kanye's empire is built on reputation/marketing.

The dynamics of the responses interest me