Gaming crimes you are guilty of

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
When I was a kid never actually progressed through story mode in GTA games til 5 came out. Would have that shyt load up and just use cheats to play for like half hour tops :snoop:

Gee Mello

Pro
Daps
Let's see...

- While I love my fighters, I've embraced the casual life and I now rage quit on the CPU.
- I finish most fighters on the easiest difficulty to unlock endings
- I'm a fan of Rockstart games but RDR 2 was too much tedious detail to promote realism such as polishing your weapon, grooming the horse,etc...too time consuming.
- I think the Witcher 3 is overrated, the combat feels rushed
- I have more fun with small games like Super Meatboy and such than yout triple A titles like...RDR 2 on my PS4 Pro

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
not tryna change your mind if you beat the game and still feel this way BUT if you haven’t made it to chapter 3 and bailed on it I’d say try to @ least finish that chapter

RDR2 was made for people who loved RDR1, people who were aware of RDR and never played it but decided to hop on the sequel wouldn't understand.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RDR2 was made for people who loved RDR1, people who were aware of RDR and never played it but decided to hop on the sequel wouldn't understand.

never really played RDR1(that might count as another gaming crime) really enjoyed RDR2 tho

I liked RDR2 so much that I went and copped RDR1...haven’t played it that much tho

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
never really played RDR1(that might count as another gaming crime) really enjoyed RDR2 tho

I liked RDR2 so much that I went and copped RDR1...haven’t played it that much tho

That's good to hear, many newcomers expect RDR to be GTA V and hate the slow paced story

reminds me of that secret RDR2 e3 event and people were calling it a snooze fest :mjlol:

Dumbasses thought it would be GTA 6 fukkery

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I dont respect PC gaming even tho its supposed to be the mecca of gaming.

Bunch of spoiled brats who feel like they have the right to pirate any game if they get annoyed in any way.

:yeshrug:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
- While I love my fighters, I've embraced the casual life and I now rage quit on the CPU.
- I finish most fighters on the easiest difficulty to unlock endings
I use to be the same way, watching basic easy combo tutorials, and frame data videos online helped me understand the mechanics of fighting games better, and now I'm atleast decent enough to have a positive win ratio online.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
in my GameCube days I used walkthroughs for just about everything

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I have never beaten a single Final Fantasy game despite loving FFVII, VIII and X at the time.

Got far in FFVII but didn't have the 3rd disc I think back on PSX. I then started it on PSP years later through emulation but while playing my girl at the time texted me to break up and I never played it again.

FFVIII same thing didn't have the other discs(didn't have money to buy games when I was a kid).

FFIX-I never played it when it came out. I started it up a year or two ago on my retro pie but didn't get very far in it.

FFX-When it came out I didn't have a PS2 yet(Had a Gamecube). I then had a PS2 years later but when I got the game through rental I didn't have a fukking memory card :snoop: I got to some plant boss in a forest and died and the game only allowed me to start over or load game :snoop:

FFXII-Never played it.

FFXIII-Rented from Gamefly for PS3 and got to Gran Pulse and had to return it. Never played it again.

FFXV-I just stopped playing it due to backlog of other games coming out. I got like 10 hours in I think. It's okay but not as great as the other FF games imo.

I never played the earlier ones either.

Actually the only square enix games I beat were Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. 3 I haven't really touched since Jan Feb last year.
never beating/really playing

1.)FFVII
2.) Super Metriod
3. any donkey kong country
4.) chrono trigger
5.) san andreas

i have the 1st two on my switch

Last edited:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
If we don’t land the same area in a squad battle Royale
I jus go head back to the lobby and try again.:camby:fukk wasting time with the inevitable

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never played any GTA game for more than an hour.

I've never finished a 3-d Mario game. (I plan to beat Galaxy tho, that game is nice)

Last zelda game I played extensively was Majora's Mask and I honestly don't think I've missed out on not playing the newer versions.

I enjoyed the NES Metal Gear games more than the modern versions.

I think Banjo Kazooie is better than Mario 64 and it's not even close.

I think Arkham Asylum is the best batman game and the other games are a chore to get through. (Not that they are bad games)

I think Street Fighter 4 is the best Street Fighter ever. (Whatever version )