Gaming crimes you are guilty of

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
tumblr_inline_o4e0x7DQVG1qisqrv_400.gifv

On 2k, when I was younger and would be getting beat by the CPU or whenever they went on a run I found questionable, I'd raise all my offensive sliders up to 100. Collect my VC at the end like :jawalrus:

Still do.

tumblr_inline_o4e0yyxYwZ1qisqrv_400.gifv

Last edited:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
back on NFL Quarterback club 97 I used to turn off "offsides" and just camp right next to the other teams QB to get the sack as soon as they snapped :wow:

:lolbron: Did that shyt with the cheat Tiburon team too on madden on PS1

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
EA absolutely is the fault of rushing the game and not giving them time to actually make an ending

But, if the point of the game was to destroy the Reapers (:scusthov: @ Control or Synthesis) then I don't mind the ending

There was no way a straight up fight was gonna beat the Reapers

They built them up to only be able to be beaten by a Deus Ex Machina

You went too far.

That game is far and away the biggest disappointment of this generation, maybe since 2000.

It's the best example of laziness and a fukking cash-in.

They made the game in less than two years and had people who did DLC create a whole game.

fukk that game. fukk that bytch ass arc. fukk them funky books they tried to sell to fix the story.

Mass Effect is a RPG, not Destiny, not Halo.

The story is cookie-cutter. The mission is bland. No memorable characters. Literally has nothing to do with the series except the name and races. If it wasn't named Mass Effect it would be recognized as the knock-off it is.

The narrative choice, my goodness :mindblown:

• Ambiguously killing her dad. FOR WHAT?
  • Making you--a fukking peace corp worker--a pathfinder for the last of the human-race. FOR WHAT?
  • Cora not caring. FOR WHAT?
  • Macguffin after Macguffin; Chase this for the thing before the people get it for the other thing
  • Your mom really being alive. FOR WHAT?
  • When did your Dad have time to leave clues across a brand new galaxy he didn't even expect to land it. FOR WHAT?
  • Starting the game AFTER the most action packed activity of your group of people FOR WHAT?
  • The Jordann FOR WHAT?
  • That wack ass reveal about the Angareens :mjlol:
If you like the game as a base for a multiplayer game, cool. But, don't tell me with all the behind the scenes, rushed EA bullshyt that they managed to make a game better than the original Mass Effect or Mass Effect 2.

"Andromeda is arguably the best in the series" :heh: because of a jet pack

You still couldn't control your team and the AI was ASS ON INSANITY. They just become bullet sponges and they throw more them.

And you're talking to someone who preordered and took the day off to pick it up at 8:00 and didn't give a fukk about the Day 1 animation bugs.

Let's not even get into shyt like how they'd structured missions to the point you'd go to the ship and three different planets just to talk to a crewmember and a cutscene then FINALLY a mission.

That game had one dope mission, and it was the Asari arc.

The game tried to be too many things and had no talent on the writing team.

Again, you posted in the gaming sins thread, but, I had to get that out.

This is the worst game I've ever beat.

shyt i agree with him. Game was good to me, same with mass effect 3 and everyone hates it.

Meanwhile the game people liked (that andromeda's engine was based on) I think is trash, dragon age inquisition, and people like that game. I beat it but I thought it was wayyyy worse than dragon age origins

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
I definitely fall in line with not beating games anymore lmao.

Also depending on the game..sometimes I can be one of those mid range campers lol

I absolutely cannot play games like Assassin Creed, or that Star wars Fallen order (even though It looks decent) anymore. Too boring. Don't know if that can be considered a gaming crime? I do know ppl love these types of games. I guess this is more of an unpopular opinion.

Honorable mention... Pre-Oders and gold/ultmate/platinum/obsidian blah blah blah packages. I NEVER do it..yet I slipped up and bought the The Division 2 year 1 Joint right away. The hype was real coming off of Div 1. Now I feel slighted because we were essentially beta testers and now there's an Expansion lol. I still like this game a lot and will cont to play it tho. Just...ill just wait and see how any new content pans out before I buy anything else.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I actually finished my backlog.

Twilight Princess is the only Zelda game that I got thru without getting tired.

I don't do side quests.

X6 is my favorite MegaMan X game.

FF8 is better than 3/4 of the FF games.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I haven't owned a Nintendo system since SNES and I always prayed they would fail as a business and go the Sega route and just make games. I miss Zelda :mjcry:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
shyt i agree with him. Game was good to me, same with mass effect 3 and everyone hates it.

Meanwhile the game people liked (that andromeda's engine was based on) I think is trash, dragon age inquisition, and people like that game. I beat it but I thought it was wayyyy worse than dragon age origins

I can understand people not liking DA:I

I'm a casual to Dragon Age

I see why hardcores hate the new fighting system and the lighter tone

But, Ass Effect: Andromeda? Say you like the graphics and the shooting system. I can roll, but, literally everything else is a joke.