1.)FFVII
2.) Super Metriod...

full

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
i sold one of the spheres by mistake and saved right before i was about to get the ultima weapon for tidus in final fantasy X...i never recovered :mjcry:
I managed to get everyone's ultimate weapon in FFX except for Wakka because fukk blitzball. I hated that shyt.

Dodging 200 straight lightning strikes was easy after I found a good strategy. I'd dodge 10 in a row and then pause the game. Dodged 299 in a row that way.

That fukking chocobo race was a challenge too.

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
I've played a thousand games across multiple consoles have only beaten 5
Mario 64
Dk64
Yoshi's world
Street fighter 2
Donkey cong country

I try and try to beat other ones and either it takes too long then I lose interest or I beat it little by little and it takes forever and it's too hard :sadbron: just not a gamer I guess

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
playing franchise in madden was 15-0 and the computer was cheesing final reg season game had like 5 picks just quit lol

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I’m guilty to say Mass effect 3 wasn’t bad:yeshrug::yeshrug:
Great game:yeshrug:

EA absolutely is the fault of rushing the game and not giving them time to actually make an ending

But, if the point of the game was to destroy the Reapers (:scusthov: @ Control or Synthesis) then I don't mind the ending

There was no way a straight up fight was gonna beat the Reapers

They built them up to only be able to be beaten by a Deus Ex Machina
Nothing wrong with that at all, I agree myself:ehh:

lemme raise you one further and say that I actually played through ME: Andromeda TWICE and think it is vastly over-criticized. Yeah there were animation bugs day one that were super meme-able, but the combat in Andromeda is arguably the best in the series (you can maybe knock the variety of enemies but that’s it) and I though the game overall was pretty dope. Not a masterpiece but easily an 8/10 game for sci-fi adventure fans. It’s a shame they dropped the quarian arc dlc

You went too far.

That game is far and away the biggest disappointment of this generation, maybe since 2000.

It's the best example of laziness and a fukking cash-in.

They made the game in less than two years and had people who did DLC create a whole game.

fukk that game. fukk that bytch ass arc. fukk them funky books they tried to sell to fix the story.

Mass Effect is a RPG, not Destiny, not Halo.

The story is cookie-cutter. The mission is bland. No memorable characters. Literally has nothing to do with the series except the name and races. If it wasn't named Mass Effect it would be recognized as the knock-off it is.

The narrative choice, my goodness :mindblown:

• Ambiguously killing her dad. FOR WHAT?
  • Making you--a fukking peace corp worker--a pathfinder for the last of the human-race. FOR WHAT?
  • Cora not caring. FOR WHAT?
  • Macguffin after Macguffin; Chase this for the thing before the people get it for the other thing
  • Your mom really being alive. FOR WHAT?
  • When did your Dad have time to leave clues across a brand new galaxy he didn't even expect to land it. FOR WHAT?
  • Starting the game AFTER the most action packed activity of your group of people FOR WHAT?
  • The Jordann FOR WHAT?
  • That wack ass reveal about the Angareens :mjlol:
If you like the game as a base for a multiplayer game, cool. But, don't tell me with all the behind the scenes, rushed EA bullshyt that they managed to make a game better than the original Mass Effect or Mass Effect 2.

"Andromeda is arguably the best in the series" :heh: because of a jet pack

You still couldn't control your team and the AI was ASS ON INSANITY. They just become bullet sponges and they throw more them.

And you're talking to someone who preordered and took the day off to pick it up at 8:00 and didn't give a fukk about the Day 1 animation bugs.

Let's not even get into shyt like how they'd structured missions to the point you'd go to the ship and three different planets just to talk to a crewmember and a cutscene then FINALLY a mission.

That game had one dope mission, and it was the Asari arc.

The game tried to be too many things and had no talent on the writing team.

Again, you posted in the gaming sins thread, but, I had to get that out.

This is the worst game I've ever beat.