Gaming crimes you are guilty of

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Nothing wrong with that at all, I agree myself:ehh:

lemme raise you one further and say that I actually played through ME: Andromeda TWICE and think it is vastly over-criticized. Yeah there were animation bugs day one that were super meme-able, but the combat in Andromeda is Clearly the best in the series (you can maybe knock the variety of enemies but that’s it) and I though the game overall was pretty dope. Not a masterpiece but easily an 8/10 game for sci-fi adventure fans. It’s a shame they dropped the quarian arc dlc
fixed it for you:yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug:
the combat is superb :yeshrug:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Man Coli nikkas killed my will to play Battlefield 4.

:mjcry:

I got online with the brehs and had a string of terrible games and them nikkas wasn’t having it.

:mjlol:
185m43K.gif

Cuhh, Somebody said that my gameplay was unacceptable and I oughta be ashamed of myself for playing like that.

:dwillhuh:That shyt felt so disrespectful....

....and true:wow:

I felt like they was on the other end, controller in hand, straight fed up like magic was.

GrotesqueComplexAffenpinscher-size_restricted.gif

Man I cut my shyt off and watched TV.

:deadrose:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I like that pay to level up defiance game on ps4 ain't payed for nothin just playin for nothin:yeshrug:

:mjcry:Never got to play the Sega saturn

thats not shocking. most in the west havent. sega needs to release a saturn classic.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I own all the kingdom hearts games... but I only played 30 minutes of part 1 and called it a day and didn’t play any other games in the series.

I made a mistake and played the apes escape portion of Metal Gear 3 first before playing the main game, that shyt was terrible. I traded it in the next day and never played the game again,

Last of Us has the greatest of all time Intro segment followed by the worst of all time game. I tried to play it multiple times but also stop during those walk and talk segments.

I want to skip to part two but I can’t get through Uncharted 1. The ps3 version isn’t good at all, I played half of it but the enemies are bullet sponges. I bought the PS4 remaster and they toned down the sponges and played through a quarter of it but it’s too boring. 2 and 3 look awesome though,

I’ve never played a halo game past halo 2. I was hyped when you were suppose to shoot at some red machine and enter a base and a cut scene plays, my dumb self kept pressing buttons on the pad thinking a loading screen was popping up and skipped the whole invasion. Next thing you know I’m a different character and I have no idea what was happening, I stopped playing right there and never played it again, I did buy the collection a few months on the Xbox one x.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
  1. Never played a FF game
  2. I think Witcher 3 and BOTW are overrated
  3. GTA IV is my favorite GTA
  4. RDR 2 is a 7/10
  5. God of War is not in my top 3 of PS4 games, I have Detroit; Spiderman, and Ratchet all ranked higher.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
never played a zelda game for more than an hour

never beat chrono trigger even though I've started it at least a dozen times

I go on a killing spree in every metal gear solid game and my rank is always terrible as a result

used a gameshark to beat lunar: silver star story complete cause I was young and the game felt hard as fukk

never beat a single megaman or 2D mario or sonic game cause I'm trash at platformers

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Got far in FFVII but didn't have the 3rd disc I think back on PSX. I then started it on PSP years later through emulation but while playing my girl at the time texted me to break up and I never played it again..
Im failing to understand the connection tho, cuz you didn't stop playing with your psp :dame: you should have listened to pops...

Tru Story
I think GTA IV is the best GTA.
I prefer the 2d gta's over the 3d ones :yeshrug:

As for me, never beat halo 2,3,4 and odst

Have not owned a ps4 (have never skipped a major console other than wii-u and ps4)

Haven't seriously played sports games in years (outside of super mega baseball)

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve never completed a single GTA game. I’ve played GTA 3, SAN Andreas, GTA 4 and 5.

The problem is that I start and really get into it, enjoying it and then life gets in the way so i don’t play for a few days, come back again and play some more and then life gets in the way, and before you know it I haven’t played for months and by then I’ve completely lost interest.