Gaming crimes you are guilty of

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Metal Gear Solid V is collecting dust (I swear half the people I know never finished this game lol, it's long af), played like 2 levels and haven't touched it in 2 years. I tried too a month or so ago and completely forgot the buttons and the gist of the game (its complex) which means I have to start all over

Spiderman is also kind of collecting dust. Ill periodically go in there, but it's kind of repetitive and cheesy, its a fun game, but not something I can get sucked into and play hours of.

Battlefield 1 collecting dust, not even sure why cause I remember kind of liking it, but never enough to get sucked in

Never played a Final Fantasy game, can't get passed a single Devil May Cry or Assassin Creed Game without getting bored, I play it then the rental is up. Not even good enough to purchase so I ignore it.

Its crazy now that I think of it. The games I actually pay for, collecting dust, but then the free games on PC I'm all up in that shyt every week. tf is wrong with me, it should be the other way around.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that felt good...I think I’ll come back and add more later

I loved GTA-SA when I first started playing it...all the extra features/side missions were cool initially...after a while tho I realized the main missions were essentially the same jump thru the hoops bullshyt offered in GTA III and vice city...plus losing all the gang territories I fought hard to occupy for no reason just soured me on the game and I completely abandoned it...@ the time that was the very first GTA campaign I’d fail to complete

I was so pissed off @ SA that I skipped GTA IV entirely

I only bought GTA V bcuz they did a great job of pre-marketing the online component (I didn’t even know IV had online play smh) I played the campaign for V for a bit but again realized it’s the same linear mission structure under the guise of an “open world”...got bored by the time they introduced trevor and bailed on the campaign (I loved playing online for the first time as I expected...been playing that shyt strong for almost 7 years)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Battlefield 1 collecting dust, not even sure why cause I remember kind of liking it, but never enough to get sucked in

I don’t consider myself a COD fanboy...I’ve played a few campaigns...I’ve NEVER played online w/ the exception of one time for like 15 minutes...can’t even remember which one but I was bad and getting cussed out by some young muthafukka...I truly sucked plus he was a kid so I didn’t say shyt

(slightly OT but GTA online and fortnite are the only real multiplayer experiences I’ve had)

anyway on to my original point for quoting you...I’ve disliked every battlefield campaign I’ve played...again I’m not a COD fanboy...I just genuinely have not enjoyed their campaigns by comparison...that includes battlefield 3-5...hardline and the “recent” battlefield 1

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
—the X1 was the first time I ever went w/ MS over sony (eventually got a PS5)

—I still do not give a fukk about MS’s “flagship” exclusives @halo gears or forza (to be fair gears is decent tho but there’s only one GOW)

—sunkist override or w/e that game is should be called sunkist overrated instead

—xbox exclusives are very anemic smh

fukk it...I tried to be fair/different this gen but time to embrace that sony stan deep down in my soul

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I don’t consider myself a COD fanboy...I’ve played a few campaigns...I’ve NEVER played online w/ the exception of one time for like 15 minutes...can’t even remember which one but I was bad and getting cussed out by some young muthafukka...I truly sucked plus he was a kid so I didn’t say shyt

(slightly OT but GTA online and fortnite are the only real multiplayer experiences I’ve had)

anyway on to my original point for quoting you...I’ve disliked every battlefield campaign I’ve played...again I’m not a COD fanboy...I just genuinely have not enjoyed their campaigns by comparison...that includes battlefield 3-5...hardline and the “recent” battlefield 1
I'd have to agree. I think I've bought 2? or maybe it's 3 including PS3, and I think I've only finished 1. It feels like it's for children, whereas COD feels more 'mature'. It's hard to explain but I can't be the only one that notices this. Battlefield feels PG13

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I loved GTA-SA when I first started playing it...all the extra features/side missions were cool initially...after a while tho I realized the main missions were essentially the same jump thru the hoops bullshyt offered in GTA III and vice city...plus losing all the gang territories I fought hard to occupy for no reason just soured me on the game and I completely abandoned it...@ the time that was the very first GTA campaign I’d fail to complete

I was so pissed off @ SA that I skipped GTA IV entirely

I only bought GTA V bcuz they did a great job of pre-marketing the online component (I didn’t even know IV had online play smh) I played the campaign for V for a bit but again realized it’s the same linear mission structure under the guise of an “open world”...got bored by the time they introduced trevor and bailed on the campaign (I loved playing online for the first time as I expected...been playing that shyt strong for almost 7 years)
Play GTA with mods and it's WAY more fun.

It's funny because altho I knew about GTA III, I never played it, just watched the homie play it while laughing my ass off, dude running over pedestrians Im like :gladbron:

But I wasn't into gaming when PS1 and 2 came out, I'd gotten over it and was focused on football, practices, camps and all that, didn't have time. It wasn't until PS3 I got back into it, cause I got into a bad accident and had to stay in the hospital for a month, told my fiance to get me a gaming system cause I was gettin bored af. She took a pic of some games and GTA IV and GOW was there so I got that and I few other games. That's when I started gaming again, time was flying when I was playing, helped me forget I was even in that bytch.

Anyways, I loved GTA IV I think its highly underrated, GTA V had a dope concept because if you get bored with one character you could just bounce to another and do some other shyt. With that being said, the experience changed once I started PC gaming , I'll let you look up all the different mods, but the 4K mod is :wow: Did you know you can play GTAV in first person? :wow:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
ya I discovered that once I got into VR gaming a bit

thought about getting into PC gaming

but it’s just too much extra shyt just to play a game
its really not, but then again, I need a powerful video card and more than 8gb of ram for work, so my computer is already built for pc gaming.

other than, you just download it, install, and its already cracked. want a mod? download folder, drag and drop into the games folder. its easy, trust me I used to be them dudes that was like 'naw it looks complicated' but this one breh showed me the way, like all pc gamers I only go back to the console for exclusives. theres a handful of us on here, theyll tell you.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
and honestly you dont even need badass specs, thats just if you want the FULL experience like 4k or 60fps.

if you wanna play it on 1080 30fps, mid settings, which are the equivalent of consoles anyways, you can just use whatever computer you have at home. most i5 and i7s can handle most games.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^ I was close to pulling the trigger on a gaming rig then cats started talking about certain monitors aren’t compatible w/ certain rigs and/or you wouldn’t get the best resolution/framerates and I just said fukk it :smh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
^^^ I was close to pulling the trigger on a gaming rig then cats started talking about certain monitors aren’t compatible w/ certain rigs and/or you wouldn’t get the best resolution/framerates and I just said fukk it :smh:
mmmmmm not really. see I use a laptop. so its all compatible by default.

and when I want to use a monitor, I plug it into my 60', which is 4k via HDMI 2.0. Seriously it took about just as much time researching as I do on this site, except I actually learned some educational shyt that made my gaming and movie experiences at home much better. too maybe an evening of research. it was pretty cool. like learning a new hobby i guess. i dunno.

nothing I learn here is worth a damn except fight videos, nikkas mad at mexicans and apparently a dude they all thought was a midget lives in a better condo than 70% of the site.

I spend 50% of my time on the internet learning new shyt, and 50% of my time reading fukkery on social media.