Gaming crimes you are guilty of

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
I done bought and uninstalled most my games.
Only really play shooters and rocket league for the most part but I got like $1200 in games

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
tumblr_inline_o4e0x7DQVG1qisqrv_400.gifv

On 2k, when I was younger and would be getting beat by the CPU or whenever they went on a run I found questionable, I'd raise all my offensive sliders up to 100. Collect my VC at the end like :jawalrus:

Still do.

tumblr_inline_o4e0yyxYwZ1qisqrv_400.gifv
When i used to play association, if I threw a bad pass that would result in a turnover, I would pause and turn backcourt/out of bounds off. If cpu got it before me me I would turn out of bounds on before they got back in bounds.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Openworld/Sandbox games are lame as fukk
Most of the Playstation exclusives are damn near the same game with a different skin.
People just spitting unpopular opinions instead :mjlol:
Anyway you must not be familiar with much PS exclusives as most of em are very different from one another... Like what games are very similar?

Dreams, The last Guardian, Gravity Rush 2, Ratchet and Clank, Spider-Man, God of War and Bloodborne to name a few are no where near the same game. Like what the hell are you talking about :mjlol:

U know what it is y'all see a few high profile games with good graphics and cinematics and run with this logic. They saw UC4, TLOU 2 and God of War and went "yeah they all movie games!"

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God of War for the PS4 is the first and only game I've ever beaten on it's hardest difficulty...

this reminds me of another crime...I play all games on ‘easy’ or ‘very easy’ if the option to do so is available...I’m not paying $60 for a game just to feel like a loser in my own home :russ:

• Dap
Reactions: 904

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: Button mashing with Eddie Gordo. Those were some dark times.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If I cant beat a boss or level I literally give up and stop playing the game... the last game I actually finished is gta 5 :mjlol:

me too.. im old school. i just stop for awhile regroup and try again later.

unlike my kids. they dont even try. they on YouTube before they even start.