Gamers really don't understand how the videogame industry work

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The facts are, Xbox’s aren’t selling, gamepass isn’t growing, and their studios aren’t releasing games after announcing them years ago. The industry and consumer continue to lose faith in xbox as a brand.

Let meach shout into the abyss about how its all fake news. The only proven liars so far has been phil and the rest of the execs at microsoft
You didn’t hear? Consoles don’t matter anymore.

Gamepass is on PC tho

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
The facts are, Xbox’s aren’t selling, gamepass isn’t growing, and their studios aren’t releasing games after announcing them years ago. The industry and consumer continue to lose faith in xbox as a brand.

Let meach shout into the abyss about how its all fake news. The only proven liars so far has been phil and the rest of the execs at microsoft
And then they want to release every single game on Game Pass “Across consoles, PC, mobile and Samsung TVs”, day one, when money is made on sales. They’re not incentivizing anyone to buy anything. But Sony Stan’s right?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And then they want to release every single game on Game Pass “Across consoles, PC, mobile and Samsung TVs”, day one, when money is made on sales. They’re not incentivizing anyone to buy anything. But Sony Stan’s right?

They comfort themselves by thinking Microsoft is so rich that it doesn’t matter how much money they lose.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
To buy gamepass. I take it back. You aren’t trolling, you might actually be stupid:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
To buy gamepass. I take it back. You aren’t trolling, you might actually be stupid:
Xbots who think selling a service that incentivizes it’s customers to buy the products that actually make money. You have to not just be stupid, but a Grade A retard to believe that a subscription service should be your only business model. One guy I watch on YouTube says that he plays his games on Game Pass, and if he likes it, he buys it for another console when it goes on sale. But you know, go live in your Microsoft is all for the gamers fantasy land:mjlol:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They comfort themselves by thinking Microsoft is so rich that it doesn’t matter how much money they lose.
It’s just funny that Microsoft has been trying to be this Swiss Army knife hub for all things entertainment in some form or another for years now, and people keep falling for it.

Yet Sony and Nintendo both have subscription services, aren’t just giving away their bangers, and they’re ahead of Microsoft in sales.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Xbots who think selling a service that incentivizes it’s customers to buy the products that actually make money.
Netflix, Spotify, and gamepass are the product. :pachaha:
You have to not just be stupid, but a Grade A retard to believe that a subscription service should be your only business model.
Like office? Adobe creative cloud? :comeon:
One guy I watch on YouTube says that he plays his games on Game Pass, and if he likes it, he buys it for another console when it goes on sale.
Why would microsoft care if someone buys the game on a different system if the user is still subscribed to gamepass? Similarly, why would the publisher care either.

You’ve dismantled the very argument you made earlier. I guess this shows growth :skip:
But you know, go live in your Microsoft is all for the gamers fantasy land:mjlol:

I own Xbox and ps5. I can play all games how I like. Sorry, I’m not having brokeboy problems.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Netflix, Spotify, and gamepass are the product. :pachaha:

Like office? Adobe creative cloud? :comeon:

Why would microsoft care if someone buys the game on a different system if the user is still subscribed to gamepass? Similarly, why would the publisher care either.

You’ve dismantled the very argument you made earlier. I guess this shows growth :skip:

I own Xbox and ps5. I can play all games how I like. Sorry, I’m not having brokeboy problems.

I guess this is one of your days to engage?

They really aren’t worth engaging everyday :manny:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
It’s just funny that Microsoft has been trying to be this Swiss Army knife hub for all things entertainment in some form or another for years now, and people keep falling for it.

Yet Sony and Nintendo both have subscription services, aren’t just giving away their bangers, and they’re ahead of Microsoft in sales.
Yea because they actually make good games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly if you already have a decent pc, why would you possibly want a xbox? what killer apps do they have on that console, its been like 2 years man. shyts trash :dead:

Its funny because half the people that defend xbox on here are pc players, so not even they see the value in xbox lol

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Its funny because half the people that defend xbox on here are pc players, so not even they see the value in xbox lol

Like I literally like to waste money on tech shyt. If the box had 2-3 fire games I would want I may have one. but I have a gaming laptop, its no benefit to owning one of them shyts.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

IPs are always going to be the most important thing and right now Microsoft isn't producing them. It's like streaming wars where many hopped onto Disney+ when they were late to the game since the have Star Wars, Marvel, and other valuable IPs.

Microsoft technically got the IPs to get numbers, but those seem far away. However, it's time for them to create some new IPs because Gears and Halo doesn't move the needle like it used to. There's a whole generation of gamers that have a sullied viewed of Halo due to 343 era and they've also lost some of their diehards.