Gamers really don't understand how the videogame industry work

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I own Xbox and ps5. I can play all games how I like. Sorry, I’m not having brokeboy problems.
It’s not about affordability…it’s about the trash ass games catalog that MS has.

I don’t buy a Series X because I can’t afford it, I don’t buy a Series X because I don’t want it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It’s not about affordability…it’s about the trash ass games catalog that MS has.

I don’t buy a Series X because I can’t afford it, I don’t buy a Series X because I don’t want it.
Hey man, do you and do it proudly. Because from my perspective you’re spending hours on hours trying to justify your purchase to strangers who don’t care.

Gamepass offers great value for folks who play a variety of games.

I’ve played NBA2k, monster hunter rise, the ascent, outriders,destiny 2 beyond light, Hi fi rush, and plenty of other really fun games that have come to gamepass since series x has dropped.

Suggesting there aren’t good games is silly. Trying to tell folks they aren’t enjoying a product they do also comes across as peak goofy behavior.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Hey man, do you and do it proudly. Because from my perspective you’re spending hours on hours trying to justify your purchase to strangers who don’t care.
No need to justify anything.

Look at the scoreboard. We’re in the lead and having fun leading. :yeshrug:

Xthots and MS stans can go have fun with leading in spreadsheets or some shyt.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No need to justify anything.

Look at the scoreboard. We’re in the lead and having fun leading. :yeshrug:

Xthots and MS stans can go have fun with leading in spreadsheets or some shyt.
We’re in the lead? :pachaha:

You don’t work for Sony. You just 40 year old nikka waving Pom poms over a plastic box you purchased.:pachaha: