Gamers really don't understand how the videogame industry work

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Quote people on multiple occasions, then get offended when people quote you brehs.
You’re using an Alias after your first account was banned. Makes sense you’re on here trying to cape for another man. :scusthov:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
This level of corporate indoctrination is mind boggling. No giant corporation is on your side. All these companies seek to dominate a market so they can start abusing the customers in it squeezing them for the maximum profits. It’s only these companies getting in each others way of that goal that gives consumers the edge.

I don’t know if you remember how online gaming was before Xbox Live but especially on consoles it was the dark ages. We have PlayStation Network today because Xbox Live came out standardizing the online gaming experience. Sony responded to that.

That’s how this goes. PlayStation Plus Free Games begot Games With Gold the begot Game Pass that begot PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium.

Being a corporate Stan means cheering for the downfall of the consumer experience.
Brehs write this and go out and cheer their hearts out for their favorite NFL team.
:martin:
Brehs, this shyt is just entertainment. Literally.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You’re using an Alias after your first account was banned. Makes sense you’re on here trying to cape for another man. :scusthov:
Nah, I'm not the one to use fake accts. This is my one and only account.

Good try tho.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Well i guess you need to explain why you did a, Hi, I’m new here post in 2022 with a 2019 join date.

:scusthov:
I was on my phone and accidentally posted a thread. It was explained in the topic.

I took the L and kept moving.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
imagine your only decent exclusive being a racing game brehs

Imagine arguing daily im bad faith for a console that aint been on shyt for almost a decade brehs

Imagine calling people broke but fawn over gamepass brehs

Imagine Not knowing how time zones work brehs

Imagine Not being intelligent enough to respond to logical arguments and just say Sony Stans :mjlol: brehs

Imagine Praying to Yahweh that you will have a game worth owning that console for in its 3rd year brehs

Imagine Being an xbot brehs :scusthov:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
imagine your only decent exclusive being a racing game brehs

Imagine arguing daily im bad faith for a console that aint been on shyt for almost a decade brehs

Imagine calling people broke but fawn over gamepass brehs

Imagine Not knowing how time zones work brehs

Imagine Not being intelligent enough to respond to logical arguments and just say Sony Stans :mjlol: brehs

Imagine Praying to Yahweh that you will have a game worth owning that console for in its 3rd year brehs

Imagine Being an xbot brehs :scusthov:

giphy.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Brehs write this and go out and cheer their hearts out for their favorite NFL team.
:martin:
Brehs, this shyt is just entertainment. Literally.
Are we really comparing consumer products to sports teams? Sports is actual entertainment.