Gamers really don't understand how the videogame industry work

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This level of corporate indoctrination is mind boggling. No giant corporation is on your side. All these companies seek to dominate a market so they can start abusing the customers in it squeezing them for the maximum profits. It’s only these companies getting in each others way of that goal that gives consumers the edge.

I don’t know if you remember how online gaming was before Xbox Live but especially on consoles it was the dark ages. We have PlayStation Network today because Xbox Live came out standardizing the online gaming experience. Sony responded to that.

That’s how this goes. PlayStation Plus Free Games begot Games With Gold the begot Game Pass that begot PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium.

Being a corporate Stan means cheering for the downfall of the consumer experience.
Sony gives me a dope gaming experience and they ain’t let me down since the ps1
What’s so fukking hard to understand that’s why I root for em and fukk a xbot?
Sony gang we da army better yet THA MARINES HEAUX :damn:
SUPPORT SONY AT ALL COSTS fukk THE XBOX IT IS A CANCER TO GAMING STUPID MERICAN COMPANY

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony gives me a dope gaming experience and they ain’t let me down since the ps1
What’s so fukking hard to understand that’s why I root for em and fukk a xbot?
Sony gang we da army better yet THA MARINES HEAUX :damn:
SUPPORT SONY AT ALL COSTS fukk THE XBOX IT IS A CANCER TO GAMING STUPID MERICAN COMPANY

giphy.gif

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
imagine your only decent exclusive being a racing game brehs

Imagine arguing daily im bad faith for a console that aint been on shyt for almost a decade brehs

Imagine calling people broke but fawn over gamepass brehs

Imagine Not knowing how time zones work brehs

Imagine Not being intelligent enough to respond to logical arguments and just say Sony Stans :mjlol: brehs

Imagine Praying to Yahweh that you will have a game worth owning that console for in its 3rd year brehs

Imagine Being an xbot brehs :scusthov:
Sony Stans :mjlol: