ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Netflix, Spotify, and gamepass are the product. :pachaha:

Like office? Adobe creative cloud? :comeon:

Why would microsoft care if someone buys the game on a different system if the user is still subscribed to gamepass? Similarly, why would the publisher care either.

You’ve dismantled the very argument you made earlier. I guess this shows growth :skip:

I own Xbox and ps5. I can play all games how I like. Sorry, I’m not having brokeboy problems.

All I hear is someone who just likes free shyt.:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No need to justify anything.

Look at the scoreboard. We’re in the lead and having fun leading. :yeshrug:

Xthots and MS stans can go have fun with leading in spreadsheets or some shyt.
This level of corporate indoctrination is mind boggling. No giant corporation is on your side. All these companies seek to dominate a market so they can start abusing the customers in it squeezing them for the maximum profits. It’s only these companies getting in each others way of that goal that gives consumers the edge.

I don’t know if you remember how online gaming was before Xbox Live but especially on consoles it was the dark ages. We have PlayStation Network today because Xbox Live came out standardizing the online gaming experience. Sony responded to that.

That’s how this goes. PlayStation Plus Free Games begot Games With Gold the begot Game Pass that begot PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium.

Being a corporate Stan means cheering for the downfall of the consumer experience.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Apparently people that call other people they don’t actually know broke :mjlol:
I think you’re a strange immature adult. I could care less about your finances, but you behave like a child on here daily. :scusthov:

And you’re still quoting me for my attention. You not getting enough at home? :huhldup:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you’re a strange immature adult. I could care less about your finances, but you behave like a child on here daily. :scusthov:

And you’re still quoting me for my attention. You not getting enough at home? :huhldup:

:picard:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Quote people on multiple occasions, then get offended when people quote you brehs.