Gamers really don't understand how the videogame industry work

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you can find any post where I said gamepass was failing and losing money feel free to post it.
You said this
Wouldn’t you think that if gamepass was making a ton of money/new subs MS would be shouting from the roof tops about how great it is?
As a reply to this post

Please show proof of gamepass or microsoft gaming as a whole. “losing money”
To imply it was not doing well and that microsoft was not talking about it :comeon:

That was proven wrong.
You said only sony stans care about sales, yet you made a topic on console sales.

In either case, how you an xbox stan, but don't care about console sales? @PS5 would be ashamed of you

:childplease:
Then you got stuck on console sales as y’all always do :ehh:
And in regard to the portion I bolded. is it true or not?
Yes and No

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bruh, you're just reiterating what I said earlier. Investors are invested in Microsoft, not XBox, so they have plenty of shielding to not be required to give a ton of specifics about the business at the moment, so they're not giving it.

The problem is that they're not competing in a vacuum. When their competitors in the gaming field are up front with their info for better or worse, it makes people wonder why Microsoft isn't more forthcoming with info. Since this Gamepass experiment is working for them, why not share the numbers that show why and how? It'd shut up a lot of people who fall back on Sony's numbers when they want to troll.
Those “people” don’t matter to microsoft.

They are running a billion dollar business, they don’t don’t need to “shut up” sony trolls.

Y’all ain’t gone shut up anyway :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You said this

As a reply to this post

To imply it was not doing well and that microsoft was not talking about it :comeon:

That was proven wrong.

Then you got stuck on console sales as y’all always do :ehh:

Yes and No
Odd, nowhere in that post do I say gamepass is failing or losing money. Maybe I misread it, who knows.

Now that I understand you do not care about console sales. I'm good.

Ain't no such thing as halfway stans. Step ya game up

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those “people” don’t matter to microsoft.

They are running a billion dollar business, they don’t don’t need to “shut up” sony trolls.

Y’all ain’t gone shut up anyway :mjlol:

You're not very good at arguing against in favor of your favorite company, breh. :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, you're just reiterating what I said earlier. Investors are invested in Microsoft, not XBox, so they have plenty of shielding to not be required to give a ton of specifics about the business at the moment, so they're not giving it.

The problem is that they're not competing in a vacuum. When their competitors in the gaming field are up front with their info for better or worse, it makes people wonder why Microsoft isn't more forthcoming with info. Since this Gamepass experiment is working for them, why not share the numbers that show why and how? It'd shut up a lot of people who fall back on Sony's numbers when they want to troll.

Why would they give y'all numbers that y'all wouldn't understand in the context of the money they have available to spend and plans for the future that not even some 1st party devs are privy too.

The Xbox division already gives up too much information for people to theorycraft with.

With both Nintendo and Sony you only get a certain x amount of information when it drops and that's it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
With both Nintendo and Sony you only get a certain x amount of information when it drops and that's it.

This is a lie. They give profit and revenue, along with sub numbers, hardware sales, and in Nintendos case give you updated lifetime sales of all their first party games.

Theres nothing to ‘theorycraft’ if they provide actual numbers

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're not very good at arguing against in favor of your favorite company, breh. :mjlol:
I’m not trying to argue in favor of anything but the truth,

Like i said with every reply y’all just trying to win a console war. It’s why we can’t even talk about gamepass or industry trends on here, cause you all are just trying to “win” :smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Odd, nowhere in that post do I say gamepass is failing or losing money. Maybe I misread it, who knows.

Now that I understand you do not care about console sales. I'm good.

Ain't no such thing as halfway stans. Step ya game up
Odd you know what the fukk you were replying to and implying with your post. :stopitslime:

And now we finally come to terms with what you all are here for.

Sony stans :blessed:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m not trying to argue in favor of anything but the truth,

Like i said with every reply y’all just trying to win a console war. It’s why we can’t even talk about gamepass or industry trends on here, cause you all are just trying to “win” :smh:
We can't talk about it because when it doesn't fit your point it "doesn't matter"

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Odd you know what the fukk you were replying to and implying with your post. :stopitslime:

And now we finally come to terms with what you all are here for.

Sony stans :blessed:
Yes, thats the problem, I know exactly what I was talking about.

Yet, you want to assume I meant something else.

But keep it moving, got you out here looking real shaky. Might need to tag one of your fellow xbox stans to help as you're all over the place.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a lie. They give profit and revenue, along with sub numbers, hardware sales, and in Nintendos case give you updated lifetime sales of all their first party games.

Theres nothing to ‘theorycraft’ if they provide actual numbers
I'm not talking about earnings reports duck

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We can't talk about it because when it doesn't fit your point it "doesn't matter"
Again i never once said consoles “don’t matter” you made that up.

This thread is about gamepass

Gamepass is available on platforms outside of xbox consoles. How could we possibly talk about Gamepass profitability or it’s total subscribers without talking about PC.

You explain that to me. How do we have any type of valid conversation about gamepass while ignoring the largest platform it is available on?

That part doesn’t fit your agenda, so you’ve now spent half a dozen posts jewlezing and talking about every damn thing else :stopitslime:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would they give y'all numbers that y'all wouldn't understand in the context of the money they have available to spend and plans for the future that not even some 1st party devs are privy too.

The Xbox division already gives up too much information for people to theorycraft with.

Play that game elsewhere, breh. I'm not asking for them to provide anything out of the ordinary, breh. No one's asking them to let the public in on their strategy meetings, or tell everyone how they plan on spending their money. Just asking why there's not more info on how successful XBox is, and how they're doing it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes, thats the problem, I know exactly what I was talking about.

Yet, you want to assume I meant something else.

But keep it moving, got you out here looking real shaky. Might need to tag one of your fellow xbox stans to help as you're all over the place.
nikkas are goofy as fukk :mjlol: