Gamers really don't understand how the videogame industry work

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not trying to argue in favor of anything but the truth,

Like i said with every reply y’all just trying to win a console war. It’s why we can’t even talk about gamepass or industry trends on here, cause you all are just trying to “win” :smh:

But you make everything an argument, breh. The minute someone hits Microsoft with anything other than effusive praise, it's an issue.

I own a PS5 and a Series X, why would I give a single solitary fukk about who wins? I just want both sides to execute well and get games out for me to play.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But you make everything an argument, breh. The minute someone hits Microsoft with anything other than effusive praise, it's an issue.
Nope.

You have selective comprehension it seems.

Go back to early in this thread. People were saying that xbox and gamepass were failing. Gamepass was losing money and dying.

I simply said that wasn’t true and gave a link to prove it and that set y’all off into a whirl of demands and proclamations culminating in talks of who microsoft should be trying to appease with their financial statements.

I own a PS5 and a Series X, why would I give a single solitary fukk about who wins? I just want both sides to execute well and get games out for me to play.
I don’t know why you come on here and behave like you do, but you do it :smh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Folks ain't arguing
Just for the record it ain’t me who’s on here not arguing in good faith, so as i go back to just laughing at you goofys and calling you sony stan’s you can keep your bytching and complaining.

and you have the nerve to call other folks out of their name.

:umad:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
y'all clearly don't understand how the industry works. Sales and Revenue are meaningless nowadays you old b*stards:flabbynsick:

only xbox Stans and MS and there definition of success matters:troll:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No they can't nor will their shareholders allow them to keep doing so. But like the news that Phil straight up told the truth from a certain point of view, we'll just wait for that news to drop sometime in the future.
As long as the core business makes as much money as it does shareholders won’t care. Tech giants have divisions that lose money. Because they make so much money nobody really cares. Now if Microsoft’s growth with Azure and the like stalls out yeah people are gonna care.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You mean like their HoloLens division?
When was the last time post-Nadella you heard Microsoft shareholders complain about Xbox? You talk about Xbox more than they do. Nadella has transformed that company so well shareholders have given him a license to do whatever he wants. That’s why when he says he wants to invest $65 billion into Activision the shareholders barely question it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When was the last time post-Nadella you heard Microsoft shareholders complain about Xbox? You talk about Xbox more than they do. Nadella has transformed that company so well shareholders have given him a license to do whatever he wants. That’s why when he says he wants to invest $65 billion into Activision the shareholders barely question it.

Did shareholders complain about halo?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Did shareholders complain about halo?
What’s more impactful to the direction of the company Halo or spending $65 billion off the balance sheet for Activision?

This is a division that’s existed for like 21 years and never turned an overall profit. I wouldn’t be concerned about it given the investment they’ve just shown the CEO is willing to make in it. Halo could end today and Xbox would remain.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
M365 is one of the most successful subscriptions services ever if not the most.

What are y’all even going on about.
I was talking about in general, not specifically MS. I admittedly might have misunderstood if he was talking about only MS subscription services.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Play that game elsewhere, breh. I'm not asking for them to provide anything out of the ordinary, breh. No one's asking them to let the public in on their strategy meetings, or tell everyone how they plan on spending their money. Just asking why there's not more info on how successful XBox is, and how they're doing it.
You (gamers) need more info than what they give everyone else with their earning reports?:patrice:

Last edited: