Gamepass hurting sales? Like shyt ain’t cracked up to be?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
An aggressive position, yet you ain’t sharing the knowledge.

You’ve been hiding behind that Xbox logo for far too long… what’s really good with you playa, I mean do you actually play games or what

Meach got a WuTang clan of churren so they be playing under his profile!!! He ain't slick!!!

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The game was trash, and wouldn't sell regardless. It may have been better to get money upfront, but I don't think many were checking this game anyways.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The game was trash, and wouldn't sell regardless. It may have been better to get money upfront, but I don't think many were checking this game anyways.
Ironically the first 10 minutes of this game was the best part, and the only reason i played for as long as i did.

Dude just made a shyt game and wanna blame some other shyt for people throwing his game in the bushes.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Another example of a game users seemingly enjoy much more than reviewers, and it finds a healthy audience on gamepass :ehh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Another example of a game users seemingly enjoy much more than reviewers, and it finds a healthy audience on gamepass :ehh:
This is kind of what I’m talking about, its a new game on gamepass. But how many people are going to finish the game or stick with it?

Not shytting on the game because I haven’t played it. Just a question.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is kind of what I’m talking about, it a new game on gamepass. How many people are going to finish the game or stick with it?

Not shytting on the game because I haven’t played it. Just a question.
Statistics say most people don’t finish most games.

Even big AAA exclsuive games that are all the hype in the industry have very low completion rates.

So there’s no way to really answer this. People seem to like the game, so they will talk about it and the game will show up on most played lists and more people will buy/play/talk about it.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Gotta be honest with you nikkas, I've had PS Plus since October 29th, 2020, and it runs out on October 29th, 2028. I converted it to PS Plus Extra as soon as it became available last June, but I haven't downloaded a single game off the service, which is pretty comparable to GP. Something psychological going on, but as soon as I see a game I don't need to pay for, I lose all interest in it. Since I have no investment, the stakes are zero. I also like playing games over many months, and I don't like the idea that a game could be taken off the service at any time.