Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
N he was winning because he's older than all of them.

1. HES ONLY 10 YRS OLD...
NOT MUCH OLDER THAN
THE OTHER 4.

2. HE SPARED THEM EACH TIME
ONLY FOR THEM TO TAKE
IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

HE KNOCKED THE GIRLS DOWN
AFTER THEY ATTACKED HIM
AND GAVE THEM A WARNING
NOT TO DO IT AGAIN...

HE HELD THE b*stard BY THE NECK
WITH THE ROCK IN HIS HAND
ONLY TO LOWER IT AND TALK
SOME shyt ABOUT LORD STRONG.

ONCE AGAIN THE b*stard
PULLS A KNIFE AND TRIES
TO KILL HIM.
:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Aegon the drunk girl who called his brother a twat and his sister-wife weird is who you believe?

So threatening your family is cool but jumping the person threatening them is where you draw the line?

:dead:THEY ASSUALTED HIM
AND YOURE TWISTING THIS INTO
HIM THREATENING THEM.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Beating up and insulting two girls who mother just died…. That’s all Aemond.

:picard: YOU MOVE LIKE THE FOX NEWS CROWD.

THEY ATTACKED HIM
AND HE GOT THEM UP
OFF OF HIM.

b*stard LITERALLY
TRIED TO KILL HIM
FOR MENTIONING LORD STRONG.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

:picard: YOU MOVE LIKE THE FOX NEWS CROWD.

THEY ATTACKED HIM
AND HE GOT THEM UP
OFF OF HIM.

b*stard LITERALLY
TRIED TO KILL HIM
FOR MENTIONING LORD STRONG.

You’ll die in flames like your father with a rock over your brother’s head.

Touch me again and I’ll feed you to my dragon to your female cousins

Yeah, those little jerks basterds totally had it coming. They totally escalated it.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Jon grew into being a natural leader. He'd actually make a great king, which is part of the tragedy of his arc. The man most qualified both by deeds and by blood doesn't want it and won't get it.
He did all sorts of tough shyt for the sake of the greater good. He killed the Halfhand, he went undercover with the Wildlings, climbed the Wall then fought off people he became close too protect the realm, then invited those same people over when the greater threat was afoot. He's perhaps the only man who's got the respect of the wildlings, the North and the South and he was a dragonrider.
Not to mention he could squabble.

Jon perhaps might have been the only man in all of Westeros that actually WAS qualified to be king.

Just reading this makes me mad again. They really built up 6+ seasons of potentially the GOAT character arc just to subvert expectations at the end. GRRM got some explaining to do… cuz why even bring Jon back from the dead if this was his vision?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Yeah, those little jerks basterds totally had it coming. They totally escalated it.
Both of those insults kinda prove he wasn't going to hit them with the rock. He's threatening them to keep them from coming at him again.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

HE CLEARLY LOWERED THE
ROCK AND WASNT GONNA
USE IT AT ALL...

HES A 10 YR OLD
TRYING TO TALK SOME FEAR
INTO THE PPL WHO ARE ATTACKING HIM SO THEY CAN STOP ATTACKING HIM.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just reading this makes me mad again. They really built up 6+ seasons of potentially the GOAT character arc just to subvert expectations at the end. GRRM got some explaining to do… cuz why even bring Jon back from the dead if this was his vision?

All this for nothing :mjcry:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
which is why I’m surprised rhae and especially daemon settled for this plan…if for any reason he decides to pop back up that opens up a whole fukking can of worms…there was no incentive to keep him alive unless maybe the writers are trying to convey rhae cared for him enough not to kill him or as I speculated in another thread maybe the writers didn’t want to kill off too many gay characters

It’s the bolded. They didn’t think it through tho. This nikka got a whole ass dragon he’s bonded with. I don’t know how strong the dragon’s sense of smell is but I know SeaSmoke is gonna be flying over the funeral with the :dahell: face

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I don't know why you guys are arguing with @CHICAGO. You're better off talking to a wall.

Aemond came in after swiping the dragon on some "fukk your dead mother" shyt. fukk him. He deserves getting jumped for the disrespect he showed to the two grieving girls. Their mom just died, and on the day of her funeral he plots to steal their birthright in their own home where he is their guest. Of course you disrespectful, selfish a$$holes would side with a selfish a$$hole. Bro came in and snuffed 2 women before he got jumped. He's lucky they only took an eye.

Green boys looking real goofy.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Did they do a lot of time jumps because they weren't sure if they were going to get a Season 2? This shyt moving super fast. I know there are a lot of characters, but we don't really know the children's personalities, etc. Cause I'm sure a lot of this shyt hinges on them going forward since they're growing up so fast. I can't even tell who's who damn near.

The biggest problem with the time jumps is you’re asking us to believe that NO major problems happened in that span? Hell Viserys is hanging on by a thread NOW and war is looming. No way I believe he keeps the realm together for another 5+ years

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

HE CLEARLY LOWERED THE
ROCK AND WASNT GONNA
USE IT AT ALL...

HES A 10 YR OLD
TRYING TO TALK SOME FEAR
INTO THE PPL WHO ARE ATTACKING HIM SO THEY CAN STOP ATTACKING HIM.

So basically your argument really is he f—ked around and found out and then found out?

But it’s the other kids fault. If he’s ten then would it make the other younger kids threatening even more innocent in your view?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I have never seen kids fight like that...not just shyt-talking, but delivering real punches and pulling out knives. I didn't know to feel looking at that. Them babies had heart though with no hesitation.

This episode has sealed it for me. At this point, I'm convinced a lot of the second sons (or second-born children) in this universe are cold and crazy: Daemon, Viserys (Rhaegar's brother), Ramsey, Stannis, the Blackfish, Oberyn...even Yara and Lysa...I don't know what it is that sets these folks on this course, but it always makes for good TV :russ:. Aemond came off cold and crazy to me when I saw how he reacted to that damn pig; he didn't even flinch. Now he got the biggest dragon in the world now...he is feeling himself. He is coming off like the second coming of his psychotic ass uncle Daemon. Same hairstyle, same grin, eyeballing a female relative and contemplating incest. Hell, even their names look alike.

Speaking of uncle Daemon, he has absolutely no chemistry with this new Rhaenyra. The incest is already creepy but it was nauseating this episode because the two actors have no 'umph' together. I don't care what anyone says - that wedding ceremony looked satanic as all hell. I'm kind of happy Vhagar didn't stay around for that fukkery, but I hate the girls lost the dragon they had been used to seeing all their lives with their mama.

Aside from that, this fool is laughing at his wife's funeral and sitting back while his daughters are trying to defend themselves to the king. What the hell is he on? The Daemon of these last two episodes has been very weird; his energy seems very different since the time jump. I hope he is back to his normal antics next week.

Viserys can do no wrong in my book; he has already proved his strength by staying alive, despite of whatever it is he has which is obviously killing him slow. He is falling apart but still holding on every week. He tried to make amends with his crazy little brother. Then he trolling his new wife by calling her his old wife and lover's name...he knew what he was doing :mjlol:. As far as how he handled the kids, it's hard to remember that, technically, Aemond is Rhaenyra's little brother, not just Alicent's child. And Rhaenyra is still his favorite kid. He know those kids aren't hers and still won't throw her under the bus. Talk about loyalty. He vowed he wouldn't foresake her, and for all the shyt he gets, he has held fast to that promise. Rhaenyra is stupid as hell, but her daddy is making sure no one is going to hurt her and her babies while he is alive.

With how he handles his wife, though...if Viserys was Bobby B, he would have knocked the hell out of Alicent for repeatedly questioning his judgment in front of all those people. If he were Joffrey, he would have just had the Kingsguard to do it for him.

When that baby Luc said he didn't want Driftmark because that would mean everyone is dead, that hurt my heart :mjcry: . Adults never see it that way but kids do. Even Corlys couldn't argue with that. Rhae's kids really are sweet babies. Luc took his big brother's dagger and cut his uncle to protect his brother. Since we get another time jump next week, I can't wait to see what Joffrey's personality is like and if he is just as "strong" as his older brothers.

What a minute...I forgot since his mama married Daemon, he is technically their stepdad-great uncle :snoop:. I really hope his crazy doesn't rub off on these boys. I also hope Rhaenyra show those little girls some love and attention.

And I hope Seasmoke somehow let's Rhaenys know her baby boy is still alive. Watching this lady cry for two dead children in this episode bothered me; it hurt worse to know Laenor is alive but his parents truly believes he's gone. I hope they somehow work him back into the show so that they can reunite at some point.
I actually think Rhae's boys need a little Daemon streak in them. They're younger and Cole's been giving them lesser training out of spite and the other side of the house has the biggest dragon. And they're playing defense in being who they are twice over. They need a little devil in them.