Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Daps
Reppin
South London
You and I read that differently. Aemond always was an a-hole like his brother. As soon as his insecurity was gone he unleashed it on the other kids.

He protected his mom on the secret and threw his brother under the bus as the culprit.

This is what I love about quality shows, the conversation. I like this point of view too.

Do believe Aemond will “takeover” from his brother?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don't see how you can't call Rhaenyra evil
She straight up okay'd a innocent man's death to fake laenors murder
She also was totally fine with torturing her brother right after he got his eye cut out

Is that heroic? Oh its nicer that she doesn't actually murder Laenor but its okay to murder someone else?

That's why I don't mess with Rhaenyra she is a huge hypocrite and entitled brat. Literally all the drama has happened because of her immaturity in sleeping with daemon and cole which ruins her chance to marry whoever she wants.

Now the honorable people like Alicent have to play the game because her entitlement has created a succession crisis
Honorable Alicent?

Isn’t the only reason there’s another line of succession because she kept it from Rhaenyra that she was creeping on her father to be his new wife?

The only reason she’s playing the game is because she agreed to be her father’s toy. She couldn’t rebel like Rhaenyra did which feeds her resentment

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
shouldn't alicent have faced punishment for not only defying viserys and trying to take the eye herself, but ALSO harming the heir to the throne?
The only person that can punish the queen is the king and we know Viserys ain’t doing nothing to cause further division in his already fractured family.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
I have never seen kids fight like that...not just shyt-talking, but delivering real punches and pulling out knives. I didn't know to feel looking at that. Them babies had heart though with no hesitation.

This episode has sealed it for me. At this point, I'm convinced a lot of the second sons (or second-born children) in this universe are cold and crazy: Daemon, Viserys (Rhaegar's brother), Ramsey, Stannis, the Blackfish, Oberyn...even Yara and Lysa...I don't know what it is that sets these folks on this course, but it always makes for good TV :russ:. Aemond came off cold and crazy to me when I saw how he reacted to that damn pig; he didn't even flinch. Now he got the biggest dragon in the world now...he is feeling himself. He is coming off like the second coming of his psychotic ass uncle Daemon. Same hairstyle, same grin, eyeballing a female relative and contemplating incest. Hell, even their names look alike.

Speaking of uncle Daemon, he has absolutely no chemistry with this new Rhaenyra. The incest is already creepy but it was nauseating this episode because the two actors have no 'umph' together. I don't care what anyone says - that wedding ceremony looked satanic as all hell. I'm kind of happy Vhagar didn't stay around for that fukkery, but I hate the girls lost the dragon they had been used to seeing all their lives with their mama.

Aside from that, this fool is laughing at his wife's funeral and sitting back while his daughters are trying to defend themselves to the king. What the hell is he on? The Daemon of these last two episodes has been very weird; his energy seems very different since the time jump. I hope he is back to his normal antics next week.

Viserys can do no wrong in my book; he has already proved his strength by staying alive, despite of whatever it is he has which is obviously killing him slow. He is falling apart but still holding on every week. He tried to make amends with his crazy little brother. Then he trolling his new wife by calling her his old wife and lover's name...he knew what he was doing :mjlol:. As far as how he handled the kids, it's hard to remember that, technically, Aemond is Rhaenyra's little brother, not just Alicent's child. And Rhaenyra is still his favorite kid. He know those kids aren't hers and still won't throw her under the bus. Talk about loyalty. He vowed he wouldn't foresake her, and for all the shyt he gets, he has held fast to that promise. Rhaenyra is stupid as hell, but her daddy is making sure no one is going to hurt her and her babies while he is alive.

With how he handles his wife, though...if Viserys was Bobby B, he would have knocked the hell out of Alicent for repeatedly questioning his judgment in front of all those people. If he were Joffrey, he would have just had the Kingsguard to do it for him.

When that baby Luc said he didn't want Driftmark because that would mean everyone is dead, that hurt my heart :mjcry: . Adults never see it that way but kids do. Even Corlys couldn't argue with that. Rhae's kids really are sweet babies. Luc took his big brother's dagger and cut his uncle to protect his brother. Since we get another time jump next week, I can't wait to see what Joffrey's personality is like and if he is just as "strong" as his older brothers.

What a minute...I forgot since his mama married Daemon, he is technically their stepdad-great uncle :snoop:. I really hope his crazy doesn't rub off on these boys. I also hope Rhaenyra show those little girls some love and attention.

And I hope Seasmoke somehow let's Rhaenys know her baby boy is still alive. Watching this lady cry for two dead children in this episode bothered me; it hurt worse to know Laenor is alive but his parents truly believes he's gone. I hope they somehow work him back into the show so that they can reunite at some point.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honorable Alicent?

Isn’t the only reason there’s another line of succession because she kept it from Rhaenyra that she was creeping on her father to be his new wife?

The only releasing she’s playing the game is because she agreed to be her father’s toy. She couldn’t rebel like Rhaenyra did which feeds her resentment

yep…cats out the bag after the last ep…bytch been jealous…simp ass cole too…dude was behaving catty as hell at that funeral…nutted up in the princess and smashed a dude’s face in yet still has his position for life after almost committing that…thank your lucky stars and keep it moving

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
“..Hand turns loom
Spool of green, spool of Black
Dragons of flesh weaving dragons of thread..”

- Helaena Targaryen

Hand turns loom”
Fd7HYHSXwA8sP6t

“Spools of green, spools of Black
DB0-AC120-458-C-41-CE-BEA3-FEFC28-FE3-FFB.jpg

Dragons of flesh, weaving dragons of thread”
FeHLvDLXwAIs3PJ

“He’ll have to close an eye
FeHm6yRXwAAubhp

FeI3bFPVUAENzcP

FeIcHEmX0AEFZFZ

Helaena has the gift of foresight, pay attention :ufdup:
FeHJHuuXwAIrt64

Thank you for writing out her prophecy. I kept trying to listen to what she was saying in the episode and couldn't catch it. I wonder what the "dragons of thread" means. It's the only part that doesn't really point to anything we've seen yet.

I'm happy they made Heleana a seer; she seems to be the magical element this show didn't seem to have before now.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
yep…cats out the bag after the last ep…bytch been jealous…simp ass cole too…dude was behaving catty as hell at that funeral
Yep.

I mean be team Alicent if people want but let’s be real. She’s not advocating for herself to rule. She trying to install that little piece of crap Aegon.

Rhaenyra is the better option. She wanted to help Corlys in the Step Stones before Daemon went. She stopped Otto from getting fried by Daemon’s dragon. And she did try to do her duty and let Laenor be himself.

She’s not without flaws but like Alicent told Viserys, “ is it better for the realm if…”

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep.

I mean be team Alicent if people want but let’s be real. She’s not advocating for herself to rule. She trying to install that little piece of crap Aegon.

Rhaenyra is the better option. She wanted to help Corlys in the Step Stones before Daemon went. She stopped Otto from getting fried by Daemon’s dragon. And she did try to do her duty and let Laenor be himself.

She’s not without flaws but like Alicent told Viserys, “ is it better for the realm if…”

man BOTH them bytches is nuts and their children are unfit for the throne in one way or the other lmao…no homo but laenor was right to say fukk all this shyt and bounce lol

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
man BOTH them bytches is nuts and their children are unfit for the throne in one way or the other lmao…no homo but laenor was right to say fukk all this shyt and bounce lol
Those little basterds came to help their black cousins so I’ll withhold judgement for now but everyone going to get their hands dirty before this is all over

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those little basterds came to help their black cousins so I’ll withhold judgement for now but everyone going to get their hands dirty before this is all over

they’re not as seemingly fukked up as alicent’s kids but they’re b*stards even if it’s not recognized by the king so they’re still unfit in my eyes

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THE b*stardS DIDNT LIKE
AEMOND BEFORE THE INCIDENT
AND ALREADY PULLED THE PRANK
WITH THE PIG...

ADD TO THE FACT AEGON
WHOOPED THE ELDEST b*stardS
ASS WHICH LEAD TO THEIR FATHER
BEING EXILED...

b*stard DIDNT EVEN
WANT TO CONSOLE HIS "COUSIN"
AT HER MOTHERS FUNERAL.

THE b*stardS SMOKE WITH AEMOND
WAS PERSONAL AND THE GIRLS
SETTING IT OFF MADE IT
VERY CONVENIENT TO JUMP IN.
:devil:
:evil:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

THE b*stardS DIDNT LIKE
AEMOND BEFORE THE INCIDENT
AND ALREADY PULLED THE PRANK
WITH THE PIG...

ADD TO THE FACT AEGON
WHOOPED THE ELDEST b*stardS
ASS WHICH LEAD TO THEIR FATHER
BEING EXILED...

b*stard DIDNT EVEN
WANT TO CONSOLE HIS "COUSIN"
AT HER MOTHERS FUNERAL.

THE b*stardS SMOKE WITH AEMOND
WAS PERSONAL AND THE GIRLS
SETTING IT OFF MADE IT
VERY CONVENIENT TO JUMP IN.
:devil:
:evil:

Pig prank which was likely their uncle's idea. Typical kid shyt.

Kid's didn't even realize what was going on.

His cousin who he didn't even know. When the girls woke them up, they sure went though.