Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
They mentioned some pirate and trouble in the stepping stones again.

But overall peace is the point of Viserys reign

I get it but the family drama alone would cause problems. There would be fallout from Rhaenyra marrying Daemon. This would only make Alicent MORE paranoid about Rhaenyra making a move on her kids. You know Daemon and Otto are plotting. You KNOW Larys is lurking.

I guess you could assume Rhae and Daemon are chilling peacefully at Dragonstone. Seems anticlimactic tho given the current stakes.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I get it but the family drama alone would cause problems. There would be fallout from Rhaenyra marrying Daemon. This would only make Alicent MORE paranoid about Rhaenyra making a move on her kids. You know Daemon and Otto are plotting. You KNOW Larys is lurking.

I guess you could assume Rhae and Daemon are chilling peacefully at Dragonstone. Seems anticlimactic tho given the current stakes.
I’m sure the battle with Crabfeeder had a bunch of interesting points but that’s Band of Brothers and not really Game of Thrones.

They are walking a fine line between drama and soap opera. That’s why they try to base every episode around an event like a wedding, hunt, or funeral.

Every episode has been fallout from the previous, Viserys gets remarried the next is Aegons birthday. We just don’t see two episodes of Rhaenyra being mad at Alicent storming around King’s Landing.

Daps
Both of those insults kinda prove he wasn't going to hit them with the rock. He's threatening them to keep them from coming at him again.

HE CLEARLY LOWERED THE
ROCK AND WASNT GONNA
USE IT AT ALL...

HES A 10 YR OLD
TRYING TO TALK SOME FEAR
INTO THE PPL WHO ARE ATTACKING HIM SO THEY CAN STOP ATTACKING HIM.
:devil:
:evil:

He provoked them, and escalates the situation as an excuse to use the rock, the same way the pro 2A crowd rolls, except Jace was carrying too.

:sas2:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
He provoked them, and escalates the situation as an excuse to use the rock, the same way the pro 2A crowd rolls, except Jace was carrying too.

He literally beat the kids then stopped to make sure they understood his jab about “dying in a fire like his father” when the kid was crying and people acting like Aemond just some shy misunderstold kid.

when people show you who they are believe them

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

He literally beat the kids then stopped to make sure they understood his jab about “dying in a fire like his father” when the kid was crying and people acting like Aemond just some shy misunderstold kid.

when people show you who they are believe them

Word. fukk that kid.

Daps
John was a galvanizer and noble man who never put his own interest before the larger group. His sister's or whoever else wouldn't have stopped him from doing what's right.

He was also unique in that his upbringing removed any entitlement to power so there would've been no abuse of the power he'd have as king.

GRRM and D&D are fools. GOT should have ended with a weary Jon sitting on the throne, depressed and unhappy with the crown crookedly sitting on his head as he looks out as his new subjects. He should have been the reluctant king who "don't want it" but who is forced to do it because he's simply the only one who can, AND it's his birthright.