Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The biggest problem with the time jumps is you’re asking us to believe that NO major problems happened in that span? Hell Viserys is hanging on by a thread NOW and war is looming. No way I believe he keeps the realm together for another 5+ years
They mentioned some pirate and trouble in the stepping stones again.

But overall peace is the point of Viserys reign

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So basically your argument really is he f—ked around and found out and then found out?

But it’s the other kids fault. If he’s ten then would it make the other younger kids threatening even more innocent in your view?

ONLY ONE GROUP
RESPONDED WITH VIOLENCE.

ALL THIS OTHER shyt
YOU TALKING IS JUST BABBLE.
:devil:
:evil:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Both of those insults kinda prove he wasn't going to hit them with the rock. He's threatening them to keep them from coming at him again.
It doesn’t prove anything. He escalated it the second he picked up the rock. Everyone was using hands. He didn’t run away. he got the upper hand and wanted to puff his chest out to his lessers now that he has a dragon.

Told him he’d die in a fire like his father. Realized the kid didn’t know then proceeded to rub it in further. The opposite of deescalating

He’s been trained by Cole and he’s fighting a couple girls.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikkas love talking about black characters & be the first ones juelzing for creh snuffing 2 black girls. Oh let me guess, they're only half so it doesn't matter right? :mjlol:

Keep it a buck, 99% of these incestuous fukks need to go.

:mjlol:YOU TYPE TO TELL YOUR SON
TO LET GIRLS HIT HIM IN FACE
AND DONT RESPOND NO MATTER WHAT.
:devil:
:evil:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
They shot day for night and had to overly darken it to hide it.
I don't know too much about cinematography but I'm pretty sure that's a regular occurrence on film shoots. Once I saw HBO juelzing that it was a 'creative decision' I knew some fukkery was afoot :yeshrug:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I don't know why you guys are arguing with @CHICAGO. You're better off talking to a wall.

Aemond came in after swiping the dragon on some "fukk your dead mother" shyt. fukk him. He deserves getting jumped for the disrespect he showed to the two grieving girls. Their mom just died, and on the day of her funeral he plots to steal their birthright in their own home where he is their guest. Of course you disrespectful, selfish a$$holes would side with a selfish a$$hole. Bro came in and snuffed 2 women before he got jumped. He's lucky they only took an eye.

Green boys looking real goofy.
I agree with what you said but Baela stole on him 1st

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Russia has had quite a few WOMAN leaders throughout throughout history...

Bunch of fukkery with Lady Empresses having German young side men who laid pipe and were advisors...the wife of one emperor plotted with the army to depose him because he was sympathetic to Russia ops(Prussia).
;mjlit:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I agree with what you said but Baela stole on him 1st
Talk shyt get hit :yeshrug:

He violated first. Baela had every right to whoop his ass. She only rushed him after he tried to justify snatching the dragon by rubbing in the fact that their mom was dead. What do you think Corlys would have done if he said that shyt to him instead? Probably would have thrown his ass off the tower and blamed it on him falling off the dragon.
Aemond knew what he did, that's why he walked in there talking shyt.

The green side is just full of envy and entitlement. Rhaeset would never :ufdup: