Game Informer gives Overwatch a perfect score : OverRATED? You decide

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meh, I'm not gonna lie to myself. I don't really like it. I'm just not satisfied at all with the feel of anything. It feels flat to me. I should've listened to my gut feeling. :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I played a little more tonight, this MP is nowhere near as good as Uncharted 4 in fun factor imo.

Everything is just dull straight up. For how quirky and cool the aesthetics are, the sound design sure is lacking punch. After a match or three I just cut it off bored because I felt like I was just forcing myself to have fun.

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh, I'm not gonna lie to myself. I don't really like it. I'm just not satisfied at all with the feel of anything. It feels flat to me. I should've listened to my gut feeling. :francis:

I fukking told you you wouldn't like it and you still went and bought it. :francis:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I played a little more tonight, this MP is nowhere near as good as Uncharted 4 in fun factor imo.

Everything is just dull straight up. For how quirky and cool the aesthetics are, the sound design sure is lacking punch. After a match or three I just cut it off bored because I felt like I was just forcing myself to have fun.

I feel the complete opposite, UC4 MP I've already thrown to the bushes. And the sound design is fantastic in this.

This just isn't the game for you - no point nitpicking, just exit the thread breh.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fukking told you you wouldn't like it and you still went and bought it. :francis:
I thought u were trolling. I didn't try the beta and it was only $40. Plus I wanted a good shooter/MP game for PC since I got UC4 for PS4.

I feel the complete opposite, UC4 MP I've already thrown to the bushes. And the sound design is fantastic in this.

This just isn't the game for you - no point nitpicking, just exit the thread breh.
Don't get me wrong, the game is fine. I'll play it more but for NOW it's not particularly AMAZING OMG!! to me like how the initial reviews made it seem like. It's not nitpicking, it's the biggest thing that stuck out to me. I'm gonna check the audio settings again because it's weird seeing a thread praising the sound design on GAF. Also, please y'all gotta stop with this "just leave :camby:" whenever someone just merely drops an opinion that's not super happy about a hyped up game. It's like y'all want the threads to be a happy land only with no complaints. I didn't say the game is garbage or horrible, I merely said it's alright at this point and y'all acting i'm WOATin' or something.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Oh look another online only MP shooter game which will get boring in time and everyone will forget like Destiny....:coffee: