Game Informer gives Overwatch a perfect score : OverRATED? You decide

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You were going back and forth with Kamikaze over the same shyt. "You can't play it like this.." "The game was said to have that.. *smiley*"

:mjlol:
I gave my opinon on one of his criticisms and agreed with the rest of them.

And really his criticism was some Stan shyt. Cause his favorite game of the gen doesn't have blind firing either

@Kamikaze Revy :mjpls:

And still I never dismissed it and called him shyty at the game. I just said I disagreed with him.

Try again......again dummy:camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gave my opinon on one of his criticisms and agreed with the rest of them.

And really his criticism was some Stan shyt. Cause his favorite game of the gen doesn't have blind firing either

@Kamikaze Revy :mjpls:

And still I never dismissed it and called him shyty at the game. I just said I disagreed with him.

Try again......again dummy:camby:
what game is that sir? I'd LOVE to hear it.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lets not use the tired "you don't understand" card. I've been playing TF2 for years now, Understanding the meta is my milieu, especially since I damn near have all the achievements (Medic included). To bullet point everything;

Reaper is still op - Ultimate god.

Roadhog - can still one - two shot people

Bastion - Still not fixed, can annihilate an entire team.

You might not see the balancing issue, and that's fine you're part of that small demographic, however you don't need me telling you how bad it is, the forums are littered with thread after thread. Which makes sense, its a Blizzard game...balancing issues are commonplace.
you're garbage rofl

bastion is the most easily countered hero in the game, outside of his ult, when he is force targeted down reaper is defenseless and has to run away. he's only powerful when he teleports behind the team and no one notices or communicates

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Lets not use the tired "you don't understand" card. I've been playing TF2 for years now, Understanding the meta is my milieu, especially since I damn near have all the achievements (Medic included). To bullet point everything;

You might not see the balancing issue, and that's fine you're part of that small demographic, however you don't need me telling you how bad it is, the forums are littered with thread after thread. Which makes sense, its a Blizzard game...balancing issues are commonplace.

Only people I see being huge issues IMO have been Bastion and McCree due to the flash. Roadhogg isn't much of an issue if he isn't hooking you. That shotgun is strong in like a 8 inch radius. Reaper is far from OP, his ultimate is pretty stupid but it's hardly problematic. As a Mei player I deal with him pretty easily after he shadowsteps.

Bastion's damage is an issue, and overall I think Mei can be problematic since she can freeze/wall entire teams and do a lot without a huge damage output. McCrees flash grants him insta-kills in most situations.

IMO if anything ultimates need to be less frequent.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Hold up hold up hold up.
I can take @MeachTheMonster 's affinity for larrybox in all of its 720p 15fps glory.
I could take @Fatboi1 's incessant stannery for Soony and that crap excuse of a Tomb Raider knock off.
But I will NOT accept the disrespect towards the greatest gaming series of all time. You casuals better put some respeck on the GOATS name or accept every last one of my furious negs.
:DaigoRS:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hold up hold up hold up.
I can take @MeachTheMonster 's affinity for larrybox in all of its 720p 15fps glory.
I could take @Fatboi1 's incessant stannery for Soony and that crap excuse of a Tomb Raider knock off.
But I will NOT accept the disrespect towards the greatest gaming series of all time. You casuals better put some respeck on the GOATS name or accept every last one of my furious negs.
exactly. Rival Schools is the GOAT and nobody should say anything bad about it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
what game is that sir? I'd LOVE to hear it.
Nah. Me and Meach were discussing quantum leap. I didn't like some of the gameplay elements. He disagreed. That's about as far as it went. Meach is alot more rational than you guys give him credit for. I never thought he was anything close to woat. Ive actually grown to understand and respect him. Even though his xbot stannery is disgusting. :scust: he's cool people in my book. Even if we disagree on a lot of issues. Now you sir one the other hand, are on silly MGS post away from being reported to BrooklynnSon himself and he told me he has his eye on you fool. :ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah. Me and Meach were discussing quantum leap. I didn't like some of the gameplay elements. He disagreed. That's about as far as it went. Meach is alot more rational than you guys give him credit for. I never thought he was anything close to woat. Ive actually grown to understand and respect him. Even though his xbot stannery is disgusting. :scust: he's cool people in my book. Even if we disagree on a lot of issues. Now you sir one the other hand, are on silly MGS post away from being reported to BrooklynnSon himself and he told me he has his eye on you fool. :ufdup:
Nah man, Meach was horrible during the pre PS4 launch era. 2015 he sort of gave the throne to Leasy who just went bonkers with shyt posting. :wow:

Meach is better than @itsdumb!!! though.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hold up hold up hold up.
Whos the GOAT? :wtf:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Reaper is OP. Takes zero understanding and he can just run around body bagging everyone then float off into invincible mode. Hes the easiest character to beast with next to the soldier.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I haven't played it yet, but it sounds like pure fun, which we of course need more of in this world.

Is it $60?