Game Informer gives Overwatch a perfect score : OverRATED? You decide

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is legit ciriticism and just random shyt that no one else has said - Meech was coming out with a load of random shyt as well.

I agree the game isn't necessarily a 10/10, but it has very few, if any, flaws, so I can where the perfect scores came from.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I thought u were trolling. I didn't try the beta and it was only $40. Plus I wanted a good shooter/MP game for PC since I got UC4 for PS4.

Don't get me wrong, the game is fine. I'll play it more but for NOW it's not particularly AMAZING OMG!! to me like how the initial reviews made it seem like. It's not nitpicking, it's the biggest thing that stuck out to me. I'm gonna check the audio settings again because it's weird seeing a thread praising the sound design on GAF. Also, please y'all gotta stop with this "just leave :camby:" whenever someone just merely drops an opinion that's not super happy about a hyped up game. It's like y'all want the threads to be a happy land only with no complaints. I didn't say the game is garbage or horrible, I merely said it's alright at this point and y'all acting i'm WOATin' or something.
#WPOY2016 :troll:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There is legit ciriticism and just random shyt that no one else has said - Meech was coming out with a load of random shyt as well.

I agree the game isn't necessarily a 10/10, but it has very few, if any, flaws, so I can where the perfect scores came from.
You just can't help but say my name fukkboy:camby:

The mild criticism I had was clearly demonstrable through technical analysis of the game. There was nothing random about it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I thought u were trolling. I didn't try the beta and it was only $40. Plus I wanted a good shooter/MP game for PC since I got UC4 for PS4.

Don't get me wrong, the game is fine. I'll play it more but for NOW it's not particularly AMAZING OMG!! to me like how the initial reviews made it seem like. It's not nitpicking, it's the biggest thing that stuck out to me. I'm gonna check the audio settings again because it's weird seeing a thread praising the sound design on GAF. Also, please y'all gotta stop with this "just leave :camby:" whenever someone just merely drops an opinion that's not super happy about a hyped up game. It's like y'all want the threads to be a happy land only with no complaints. I didn't say the game is garbage or horrible, I merely said it's alright at this point and y'all acting i'm WOATin' or something.
They in here giving you your own medicine and you crying about it :laff: :laff: