Game Informer gives Overwatch a perfect score : OverRATED? You decide

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hold up hold up hold up.
I can take @MeachTheMonster 's affinity for larrybox in all of its 720p 15fps glory.
I could take @Fatboi1 's incessant stannery for Soony and that crap excuse of a Tomb Raider knock off.
But I will NOT accept the disrespect towards the greatest gaming series of all time. You casuals better put some respeck on the GOATS name or accept every last one of my furious negs.
:DaigoRS:

uxpcXDH.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
#casualQuestion
#casualExposed

MetalGOATSolid
#TheBestVidoGameSeriesEver

Ima have to stop reppin you dudes so often. I need that neg option.:demonic:
Wasn't following the convo.

Who the hell thinking about a 3rd person shooter in a fps thread while you post a pic of the dude in your avatar next to the word goat. Stop

Casual? You stay playing on normal stopp

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I've probably played more Overwatch than anyone here (beta key) and I can tell you that its not perfect, not anywhere near. There are some huge balancing issues (Bastion, Reaper, Roadhog, etc), as well as lack of any "real" content. Its a glorified TF2 clone, but it does so with a myriad of unique characters. However, the balancing issues are too glaring (and I'm not just talking about Soldier 76). That coincided with bad team work and you have a very grueling time. Unlike TF2 wherein games can be won without medics, you need healers on both sides in OW.

This was going to be a major problem out the gate, as less went into the rock/paper/scissors format of the game, and characters just had ridiculously OP specials and or moves. Blizzard is known to have problems with balancing in general so people will more likely go through phase after phase of patches just for dmg and defense alone. After 100+ hours I dropped the game for Battleborn, I'll take substance over style any day of the week.

The fact that you played the game for over 100 hours endorses the game for a sale and completely negates all the negativity you posted about it.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Game is fun but has flaws. For one, I wish there was more game modes. I wish there was more weapons and upgradable attachments as you advance. I wish there was more characters and players per match.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
fukk kinda logic is this :dahell:

His post made it seem like its a mediocre game that isnt worth really playing but then he says he played it for 100 plus hours. Ill tell you right now, ill stop playing a mediocre game well before i hit the 100 hour mark.

Its like those folks that will see a movie 5 times in the theater and then tell you why its a bad movie. If you made a conscious decision to pay, sit in a theater, and watch a movie 5 times then you couldnt possibly think its a bad movie.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Game is fun but has flaws. For one, I wish there was more game modes. I wish there was more weapons and upgradable attachments as you advance. I wish there was more characters and players per match.
I believe Blizzard is gonna keep feeding us more modes and characters. Players tho? Game can be chaotic enough :huhldup: