Game Informer gives Overwatch a perfect score : OverRATED? You decide

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
his whole post comes down to "if you have a bad team, you are going to have a bad time" no shyt :heh: thats pretty much true in everything in life :heh:

It's not just that. It seems despite his boast of 100 hours he doesn't understand the meta at all. I've never heard reaper or roadhog described as unbalanced or OP(I hardly even see roadhog being picked and he's has no mid/long range game outside his chain) I'm pretty sure Bastion damage has been nerfed and genshi's stars take him out while he's in turret mode easily. Even if some players are difficult to deal with, they all have counters. I can pick Mei and neutralize a fast moving tracer, soldier or Lucio with my gun(while healing myself). Or put some Symmetra turrets near a major pathway/choke points. Or stay out of range with zenyatta and hit them with discord balls. Or just set up a turret with trojborn. It's a lot of options. And whose ultimate is OP? The only one that's aggravating is Junkrats because you can't see the direction his booby trap is coming. But they add audio cues so when you hear him say his line, that's your hint to move away from a huge firefight because the bomb is coming that way( same with bastion whistle, trojborn molten core, etc) And hell if you are knowledgeable of the map and know where the health packs are you really won't need a healer. So @Killigraphy I honestly don't see this huge balancing issue you are taking about

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
his whole post comes down to "if you have a bad team, you are going to have a bad time" no shyt :heh: thats pretty much true in everything in life :heh:

Actually, its more like "If you're going up against x character(s) , you're going to have a hard time winning". Plenty of bad teams have won due to Bastion alone, again, if you haven't done the research and or been on the boards, do take a seat.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
It's not just that. It seems despite his boast of 100 hours he doesn't understand the meta at all. I've never heard reaper or roadhog described as unbalanced or OP(I hardly even see roadhog being picked and he's has no mid/long range game outside his chain) I'm pretty sure Bastion damage has been nerfed and genshi's stars take him out while he's in turret mode easily. Even if some players are difficult to deal with, they all have counters. I can pick Mei and neutralize a fast moving tracer, soldier or Lucio with my gun(while healing myself). Or put some Symmetra turrets near a major pathway/choke points. Or stay out of range with zenyatta and hit them with discord balls. Or just set up a turret with trojborn. It's a lot of options. And whose ultimate is OP? The only one that's aggravating is Junkrats because you can't see the direction his booby trap is coming. But they add audio cues so when you hear him say his line, that's your hint to move away from a huge firefight because the bomb is coming that way( same with bastion whistle, trojborn molten core, etc) And hell if you are knowledgeable of the map and know where the health packs are you really won't need a healer. So @Killigraphy I honestly don't see this huge balancing issue you are taking about

Lets not use the tired "you don't understand" card. I've been playing TF2 for years now, Understanding the meta is my milieu, especially since I damn near have all the achievements (Medic included). To bullet point everything;

Reaper is still op - Ultimate god.

Roadhog - can still one - two shot people

Bastion - Still not fixed, can annihilate an entire team.

You might not see the balancing issue, and that's fine you're part of that small demographic, however you don't need me telling you how bad it is, the forums are littered with thread after thread. Which makes sense, its a Blizzard game...balancing issues are commonplace.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Actually, its more like "If you're going up against x character(s) , you're going to have a hard time winning". Plenty of bad teams have won due to Bastion alone, again, if you haven't done the research and or been on the boards, do take a seat.

Lets not use the tired "you don't understand" card. I've been playing TF2 for years now, Understanding the meta is my milieu, especially since I damn near have all the achievements (Medic included). To bullet point everything;

You might not see the balancing issue, and that's fine you're part of that small demographic, however you don't need me telling you how bad it is, the forums are littered with thread after thread. Which makes sense, its a Blizzard game...balancing issues are commonplace.

you sound like a trash player to be honest :yeshrug:

reaper can be interrupted or easily killed while he is ulting

roadhog :mjlol: keep your distance, boom hes ineffective.

bastion - has so many counters like Genji, Pharah, widowmaker, hanzo

you just sound bad honestly

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

I don't care about what you did inTF. That's TF. It sounds like people are just bytching to bytch. Reaper ultimate does huge damage. But you can't just run up and pop it. Plus, since you have no control over him hes very vulnerable. I've seen players get dropped mid way through his ultimate. Roadhog drops you in two shots? No shyt he has a shotgun. If he's close to you he will kill you esp if you have a low hp offensive character. Stay out of range and move erratically so you won't get latched. Easy. Bastion is easily counter able also. Of course he's strong if you keep entering the same pathway into his sight. A good hanzo(and his ultimate) and Gensi can take him out. Widowmaker can. Pharah with her launch and missle attacks can. Matter of fact, pretty much all offensive/defensive character can beat him outside Mei and Mcree. Bastion is strong against slow moving tanks and support players. It takes communication and teamwork to take him out. So like i said, either you dont understand the meta as well as you think or you play with some shytty teammates. I'm listing about ten counter examples to your complaints. Game isn't unbalanced at all.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
you sound like a trash player to be honest :yeshrug:

reaper can be interrupted or easily killed while he is ulting

roadhog :mjlol: keep your distance, boom hes ineffective.

bastion - has so many counters like Genji, Pharah, widowmaker, hanzo

you just sound bad honestly

So if I post my stats will that change anything? Certain game character mechanics are still flawed regardless.

Yes Bastion has counters, thats irrelevant to his mechanics but good job on missing the point.

So what other cards are you gonna play? Let me guess "LRN2play"? I'm talking about characters mechanics here, not score points, which are irrelevant, as even pro players can have complaints...or is it only bad people who complain?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I don't care about what you did inTF. That's TF. It sounds like people are just bytching to bytch. Reaper ultimate does huge damage. But you can't just run up and pop it. Plus, since you have no control over him hes very vulnerable. I've seen players get dropped mid way through his ultimate. Roadhog drops you in two shots? No shyt he has a shotgun. If he's close to you he will kill you esp if you have a low hp offensive character. Stay out of range and move erratically so you won't get latched. Easy. Bastion is easily counter able also. Of course he's strong if you keep entering the same pathway into his sight. A good hanzo(and his ultimate) and Gensi can take him out. Widowmaker can. Pharah with her launch and missle attacks can. Matter of fact, pretty much all offensive/defensive character can beat him outside Mei and Mcree. Bastion is strong against slow moving tanks and support players. It takes communication and teamwork to take him out. So like i said, either you dont understand the meta as well as you think or you play with some shytty teammates. I'm listing about ten counter examples to your complaints. Game isn't unbalanced at all.

Again, I'm,not talking about hard counters, everyone has a counter yes, That much I know, I'm talking about dmg perimeters, defense, etc. You do know pros are having the same complaints right? This is the "Darius is OP" in League all over again. A small demographic says "he's fine you just suck", while the majority of players know the truth, and until the devs finally drop a post basically saying 'Yes he was OP we'll fix em", will both sides shut up.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Again, I'm,not talking about hard counters, everyone has a counter yes, That much I know, I'm talking about dmg perimeters, defense, etc. You do know pros are having the same complaints right? This is the "Darius is OP" in League all over again. A small demographic says "he's fine you just suck", while the majority of players know the truth, and until the devs finally drop a post basically saying 'Yes he was OP we'll fix em", will both sides shut up.

You are talking in semantics now. At first it was bastion is too powerful, he wrecks whole teams, etc. Now it's defense. What exactly is the problem and what do you want to see adjusted?

Daps
holy shyt this dude doesnt understand game design

its a team game that lets you freely choose characters at death, if you die you are supposed to try something different

ive played this game like four hours and realized that. why the fukk is it taking you hundreds

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@Killigraphy if you have not noticed, you are not allowed to post any criticism of whatever the hyped game is on here, otherwise you'll get a bunch of stans quoting and dismissing your criticisms with the same tired "you suck" "you aren't playing enough" arguments.

Different game. Same old thread :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Killigraphy if you have not noticed, you are not allowed to post any criticism of whatever the hyped game is on here, otherwise you'll get a bunch of stans quoting and dismissing your criticisms with the same tired "you suck" "you aren't playing enough" arguments.

Different game. Same old thread :mjlol:

Comment on a game you don't own/haven't played brehs. :francis:

Go play your Xbox breh, leave this thread to people that actually have an interest in Overwatch.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not once in that thread did i dismiss anyone's criticisms.

Try again dummy :ufdup:

Comment on a game you don't own/haven't played brehs. :francis:

Go play your Xbox breh, leave this thread to people that actually have an interest in Overwatch.
I played the beta for a substantial amount of time.

And really i didn't have to play the game to see who's posts in here are rational and who's are just Stan shyt.

Now scram Stan :camby:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Darius was/is garbage tier champ. Kite him for days, he has no GAP closer besides flash. You must have played at bronze in LoL getting raped by Master Yi every game. :russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not once in that thread did i dismiss anyone's criticisms.

Try again dummy :ufdup:

I played the beta for a substantial amount of time.

And really i didn't have to play the game to see who's posts in here are rational and who's are just Stan shyt.

Now scram Stan :camby:
You were going back and forth with Kamikaze over the same shyt. "You can't play it like this.." "The game was said to have that.. *smiley*"

:mjlol: