Gaddafi's Green Book excerpt on Black People

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You can say that's his way of spiting imperialist America
And that's my thing with Cuba, Soviet Union, Libya etc. you don't know if they really rocking with us or they are just that much against the US/euro powers where blacks can be used as pawns for them. This is why I don't form an opinion on these guys like I said I just them interesting.

Edit. Damn iPad typos

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And that's my thing with Cuba, Soviet Union, Libya etc. you don't know if they really rocking with us or they are just that much against the US/euro powers where blacks can be used as pawns for them. This is why I don't form an opinion on these guys like I said I just them interesting.

Edit. Damn iPad typos

It's the latter. That's them putting their best interests first, if doing business with negroes is gonna benefit them in the long run so be it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. All those "Libyan freedom fighters" were hired mercenaries. If people in a country with no homeless people, free education,no interest loans, and free land given to farmers were rebelling then what the hell is every other country doing?

Look at Libya then and look at Libya now that it's "free". They burned down a happy country and ISIS formed out of the ashes

Truth.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Had Farakhan accepted that 5 billion he would have gotten assainated.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Ghaddafi was not a great man in any stretch of the imagination. To say the Libyans were virtually all happy to be under the rule of a man who was a dictator is an incredibly stupid statement.

Of course he wasn't. That's not the point.

Like @Ghostface Trillah mentioned, compare Libya then and Libya now. It's a complete 180 for the worse. Country is destabilized and NATO and the US basically washed their hands from the whole thing, as if they had nothing to do with it.