Gaddafi's Green Book excerpt on Black People

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Of course he wasn't. That's not the point.

Like @Ghostface Trillah mentioned, compare Libya then and Libya now. It's a complete 180 for the worse. Country is destabilized and NATO and the US basically washed their hands from the whole thing, as if they had nothing to do with it.

First thing the "rebels" did after overthrowing Gaddafi was set up a bank backed by the Rothschilds. Not a coincidence. ISIS was created out of the destruction and disgruntled people.

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
Black People DO NOT have what it takes...The White Elite could just send a Seal Team 6 to drop a few vials of a fatal toxin in the water supplies of Africa...They will be in and out without anybody noticing, and Africa could be reduced to half its population in a few days...

Black, Native Americans, Aborigines and other socially primitive cultures are the MOST vulnerable in the world...If the powers that be decided to pull the trigger, it would be easy work...

These cultures are simply NOT build for long drawn out wars, and that is why they were so easily conquered...Europeans, Middle Easterners and Asians been fighting wars with weapons of mass destruction for millenniums now, they are built of that "Kill Em All" type of warfare that can go on forever...

Africans, Native Americans, Aborigines and similar people ain't about that "taking over blocks on global scale" life...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Black People DO NOT have what it takes...The White Elite could just send a Seal Team 6 to drop a few vials of a fatal toxin in the water supplies of Africa...They will be in and out without anybody noticing, and Africa could be reduced to half its population in a few days...

Black, Native Americans, Aborigines and other socially primitive cultures are the MOST vulnerable in the world...If the powers that be decided to pull the trigger, it would be easy work...

These cultures are simply NOT build for long drawn out wars, and that is why they were so easily conquered...Europeans, Middle Easterners and Asians been fighting wars with weapons of mass destruction for millenniums now, they are built of that "Kill Em All" type of warfare that can go on forever...

Africans, Native Americans, Aborigines and similar people ain't about that "taking over blocks on global scale" life...

This post is extremely stupid and shows you never studied history. So Africans have always been primitive? Do you even know what primitive means?

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
This post is extremely stupid and shows you never studied history. So Africans have always been primitive? Do you even know what primitive means?
White People are the BRAVEST humans that have ever existed...If it was up to Black People we PROBABLY would never have the Internet...

But it is NOT the color of their skin that made them brave, it is their environment...Europe is a HARSHER habitat than Africa (especially Central and Southern Africa)...That is why Europeans were ALWAYS thinking of better lands and how to get to them...

While Africans could just wake up in the morning and eat a bunch of fresh fruits, kill some gazelles and chill the rest of the day...They didn't have to think about storage because they could consistently have something to eat everyday...No need for technology and distant future thinking...

Ask yourself this, Why didn't the Black People of Sudan who built the pyramids move South to conquer more land? Some people say it is because of the Sahara Dessert, but I think that excuse is billsh@t. People of Sudan could have EASILY made their way into the Congo and other parts of Central Africa...

It must have been a certain way of thinking that stopped them from spreading their influence and seek more fertile land...

Africans developed a "local hustle" stay close to home culture...Europeans developed an "international hustle" go out there and find your riches...

These cultural are still present to some extent today...For example, you listen to rap music and rappers tend to be on some "this is my hood..I am not going anywhere...I will defend it right..."

But if you ever listen to heavy metal, rockers tend to be on some "We are going to conquer you and dominate you"...

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
White People are the BRAVEST humans that have ever existed...If it was up to Black People we PROBABLY would never have the Internet...

But it is NOT the color of their skin that made them brave, it is their environment...Europe is a HARSHER habitat than Africa (especially Central and Southern Africa)...That is why Europeans were ALWAYS thinking of better lands and how to get to them...

While Africans could just wake up in the morning and eat a bunch of fresh fruits, kill some gazelles and chill the rest of the day...They didn't have to think about storage because they could consistently have something to eat everyday...No need for technology and distant future thinking...

Ask yourself this, Why didn't the Black People of Sudan who built the pyramids move South to conquer more land? Some people say it is because of the Sahara Dessert, but I think that excuse is billsh@t. People of Sudan could have EASILY made their way into the Congo and other parts of Central Africa...

It must have been a certain way of thinking that stopped them from spreading their influence and seek more fertile land...

Africans developed a "local hustle" stay close to home culture...Europeans developed an "international hustle" go out there and find your riches...

These cultural are still present to some extent today...For example, you listen to rap music and rappers tend to be on some "this is my hood..I am not going anywhere...I will defend it right..."

But if you ever listen to heavy metal, rockers tend to be on some "We are going to conquer you and dominate you"...
:childplease:
I don't usually fukk with him but @Knuckles Red recommended me a good book called Gun,Germs and Steel. Europeans got lucky on their conquest of the world dummy. Read the book.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
What country? Gaddafi was a great man and a friend to many countries in East Africa. Obama's intervention in Libya is the low point of his presidency...
With all the trafficking that went on and still continues to? How was he a friend when he created internment camps and made money off of migrants seeking a better life by crossing the Mediterranean? Like @Trajan said he was a megalomaniac. He said if Italy and the EU doesn't give him money regarding illegal migrants, they should fear ignorant and starving Africans will turn the continent black.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With all the trafficking that went on and still continues to? How was he a friend when he created internment camps and made money off of migrants seeking a better life by crossing the Mediterranean? Like @Trajan said he was a megalomaniac. He said if Italy and the EU doesn't give him money regarding illegal migrants, they should fear ignorant and starving Africans will turn the continent black.

His government stripped the Toubou of their citizenship and those people have been living in Lybia for centuries. Which is fukked up cause they sided with the rebels during the civil war in 2011 and now they're still being persecuted cause of arab nationalism since Gaddafi's Pan-Africanist ideals are gone.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
His government stripped the Toubou of their citizenship and those people have been living in Lybia for centuries. Which is fukked up cause they sided with the rebels during the civil war in 2011 and now they're still being persecuted cause of arab nationalism since Gaddafi's Pan-Africanist ideals are gone.
I honestly never believed he was ever "Pan African".

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly never believed he was ever "Pan African".

Yeah I can understand that. I think it goes back to what was mentioned earlier about them doing business with Africans to serve their best interests.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Another thread praising Gadaffi. Give me a break!

He supported the invasion of Liberia by arming Charles Taylor
How Qaddafi Reshaped Africa

Supported Idi Amin when Tanzania sought to defend itself after a Ugandan invasion

Invaded Chad to seize its land
Qaddafi's War

Encouraged the murder of Thomas Sankara

Some Pan-African nationalist he turned out to be.
:mjlol:

Last edited: