Gaddafi's Green Book excerpt on Black People

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He's the ''I'm so narcissistic I'm crazy type'' lol.

He believed all his wacky ideas were so revolutionary and genius. He's basically a modern day Roman emperor complete with the debauchery...torture and decadent lifestyle.

The reason i dont write him off as a joke is because from what i have read he has actually done stuff.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I remember Dr. Umar Johnson alleged (in Hidden Colors 2) that Gaddafi was assassinated becasue he was gathering African state heads to come up with a plan to build a central bank in Africa, generated from the continent's natural resources.

You don't try to fukk up the IMF and world Bank money and live.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
The reason i dont write him off as a joke is because from what i have read he has actually done stuff.

He was an absolute dictator in an oil rich country with a small population. I would be surprised of he didn't get shyt done. He had a lot of money to play with.

But he was your typical self-obsessed ruthless dictator. Mao had his Little Red book so Mr Me Too Gaddafi got his Green Book full of incoherent rambling. Libyan children had to spent 2 hours a week studying and absorbing this piff.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Oh word?
Like Arabials weren't and still are enslaving black east-north Africans?
Wonder if airubs will be included in this heel turn of power dynamics.

I agree with him in that we an use the past as a motivating force if it comes to that.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
They didn't give a fukk about his poor human rights record until he tried to establish a gold currency in africa which would have undermined the rothchild world bank :mjpls:

Ask hillary,

the whole arab spring movement a sham & was planned & calculated, mercenaries destabilised the regions it's part of the formula that was outlined by John Perkins in his Economic Hitman journal

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:russell: Who cares what that dead terrorist thought about Black people. I swear someone could find a book of Hitler saying Black people were "good" and yall nikkas would eat it up. Who cares what non-blacks think of blacks.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
They didn't give a fukk about his poor human rights record until he tried to establish a gold currency in africa which would have undermined the rothchild world bank :mjpls:

Ask hillary,

the whole arab spring movement a sham & was planned & calculated, mercenaries destabilised the regions it's part of the formula that was outlined by John Perkins in his Economic Hitman journal

Exactly. All those "Libyan freedom fighters" were hired mercenaries. If people in a country with no homeless people, free education,no interest loans, and free land given to farmers were rebelling then what the hell is every other country doing?

Look at Libya then and look at Libya now that it's "free". They burned down a happy country and ISIS formed out of the ashes

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Exactly. All those "Libyan freedom fighters" were hired mercenaries. If people in a country with no homeless people, free education,no interest loans, and free land given to farmers were rebelling then what the hell is every other country doing?

Look at Libya then and look at Libya now that it's "free". They burned down a happy country and ISIS formed out of the ashes

It happened before in Afghanistan with the Taliban who were trained by the US against the Russians who then turned into "terrorists"
they're using the same moves again and again but nobody gives a fukk & people keep falling for the okey dokey:yeshrug:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

:mjlol: Man yall nikkas and your tinfoil hats.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:russell: Who cares what that dead terrorist thought about Black people. I swear someone could find a book of Hitler saying Black people were "good" and yall nikkas would eat it up. Who cares what non-blacks think of blacks.

Well, Gaddafi for one considered himself African in the same light as an African from Nigerian and he is Berber who although are heavily admixed today have "black" ancestry" from Northeast Africa...Just saying.