Gaddafi's Green Book excerpt on Black People

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Another thread praising Gadaffi. Give me a break!

He supported the invasion of Liberia by arming Charles Taylor
How Qaddafi Reshaped Africa

Supported Idi Amin when Tanzania sought to defend itself after a Ugandan invasion

Invaded Chad to seize its land
Qaddafi's War

Encouraged the murder of Thomas Sankara

Some Pan-African nationalist he turned out to be.
:mjlol:
Charles Taylor was up CIA payroll up until the 2000s lol so if you think Gaddafi is the reason for Liberia being destroyed idk what to tell you

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
The us gov gave him that warning!!! And that telling off for going to libya..farrakhan came back from there wearing a burqa.
How can the us government do that? Cmon. Isn't that restricting someones freedom? Couldn't he sue them and made it public?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
How can the us government do that? Cmon. Isn't that restricting someones freedom? Couldn't he sue them and made it public?
come on..gadaffi was on the black list and anyone messing with him especially a US citizen during the bush snr era was going to get fukked..farrakhan made it known publicly. i had the tape of the lecture.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
it is i guess but are you telling me with a straight face gadaffi is a black man???

Of course we both know Gadaffi is not, "black." While Berbers today are mostly admixed with a large amount of European admixture. If Gadaffi does have Berber ancestry, then he like almost all Berbers may have African or "black" ancestry due to almost all Berber males carrying E-M81 which originated from East Africa where Berbers originally came from.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
it is i guess but are you telling me with a straight face gadaffi is a black man???
Berbers are black. They are native to africa. Majority have about as much admixture as AAs, in other words, not enough to call themselves a different race. The reason they are light skinned is because they live off the mediterranean, and are not located in the sub-sahara. They are a desert people and thus look closely related to arabs......other desert people. Everyone located in Africa belong to the black race. Just like everyone in europe, no matter how tan, belong to the white race. Asia have people that are indian to japanese and they all belong to the asian race.