Gaddafi's Green Book excerpt on Black People

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well, Gaddafi for one considered himself African in the same light as an African from Nigerian and he is Berber who although are heavily admixed today have "black" ancestry" from Northeast Africa...Just saying.
Yea I already know he was pan-African, but that doesn't mean much to me, as an East African myself.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ghaddafi was not a great man in any stretch of the imagination. To say the Libyans were virtually all happy to be under the rule of a man who was a dictator is an incredibly stupid statement.
Like i said I cant comment since I dont know any Libyans personally and have seen many PEople say he was a good man, and I def wont base my decision on him based on western media. Ive heard people refer to him as a "Necessary evil" like they do Sadaam. Like the Suge Knight of geopolitics.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Like i said I cant comment since I dont know any Libyans personally and have seen many PEople say he was a good man, and I def wont base my decision on him based on western media. Ive heard people refer to him as a "Necessary evil" like they do Sadaam. Like the Suge Knight of geopolitics.
I worked with some Maghreb people and their opinions on the man was 50/50, personally he might have done good things but he was not a man to look up to.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
"
BLACK PEOPLE WILL PREVAIL IN THE WORLD

The latest age of slavery has been the enslavement of Blacks by White people. The memory of this age will persist in the thinking of Black people until they have vindicated themselves.

This tragic and historic event, the resulting bitter feeling, and the yearning or the vindication of a whole race, constitute a psychological motivation of Black people to

vengeance and triumph that cannot be disregarded. In addition, the inevitable cycle of social history, which includes the Yellow people's domination of the world when it marched from Asia, and the White people's carrying out a wide-ranging colonialist movement covering all the continents of the world, is now giving way to the re-emergence of Black people.

Black people are now in a very backward social situation, but such backwardness works to bring about their numerical superiority because their low standard of living has shielded them from methods of birth control and family planning. Also, their old social traditions place no limit on marriages, leading to their accelerated growth. The population of other races has decreased because of birth control, restrictions on marriage, and constant occupation in work, unlike the Blacks, who tend to be less obsessive about work in a climate which is continuously hot. "

:lupe:
Where is the book?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I worked with some Maghreb people and their opinions on the man was 50/50, personally he might have done good things but he was not a man to look up to.
Yeah like I said a necessary evil. He will keep peons like ISIS out the paint but he is in a position where everyone is at his mercy so if he doesn't like you you got problems. Like I said I can't really make a call on him, similar to Castro. I've heard only white Cubans dislike Castro

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
LOL @ you being dumb enough to call something that was confirmed in all of Hilary Clinton's deleted emails a tinfoil theory. Can you be any stupider? :mjlol:
To insinuate that Libya was some sort of Utopia is incredibly moronic, I don't care what some Hilary emails say.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think I heard that too.

I heard Libya was like a Cuba type situation where the wealthier minority group didn't like the leader (in Cubas case Castro.).

Like I would always wonder why Miami was full of white Cubans and Cuba had all the Afro Cubans, and then the history of Castro helping out in Africa. Like I said before I don't know anyone personally from Libya but it just seems like we were never presented the full picture when it came to Gaddafi.

Speaking on Cuba I believe I had read something to Cuba opening the doors for African Americans to come for free med school, I could have my info mixed up though.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't think anyone is saying that, at least I'm not. But I have heard it was the most stable nation in Africa.
:yeshrug: I would disagree, there was clear internal instability, but at least he made some positive strives in gender equality gaps and secularization.