"Fxck a body count! DID you let a white boy fukk?"

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
This isnt about who randoms are smashing. This question is aimed towards women you building with on some relationshiplevel. OBviously you don't care if it's a random
Nah... everybody is a Random to somebody until they aren't anymore lol....
Until something clicks romantically and now she special to you(Beauty being in eye of the beholder and all that)

But Unless you laying out 20 year life plans to be together before y'all fukk...she a random who was out here possibly fukking a whiteboy named Hunter, but she also might have been fukkin that nikka Demario:mjgrin: and that essa Guillermo:mjgrin: and gahdamn Asian Hypebeast Kazuya:mjlol:
....I knew other races disown their women for loving black dikk....but I really didn't think black Men cared about that kinda shyt frfr

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:You nikkas are insane :mjlol:

I bet you most of y’all are fukking or married a black woman who let non black guys hit :mjlol:

You’ll never really know how many guys she’s fukked or given head and you’ll never know how many white guys she fukked :lolbron:

I’m glad I’m not some super obsessed race loyal nikka like y’all bringing up slavery and racism like that ever stopped people from fukking :russ:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
She was about to buy my ticket and said make sure you don’t flake out on me I don’t want to have to call my ex model BF to go instead, he’s one of the most famous models in Europe. I was like wait you dated a white dude before me? She replied she don’t judge color dikk is dikk, fam I told her keep that trip and she’s gross

:russ::russ::russ:

facts

we not enslaved no more.... we free now.

our ancestors had to deal with their wives fukking random white men.

we dont gotta tolerate that no more..... fukk that

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Some of yall probably married to brehettes who let cacs hit...they just didn't tell you about it :mjgrin:

:yeshrug:You nikkas are insane :mjlol:

I bet you most of y’all are fukking or married a black woman who let non black guys hit :mjlol:

You’ll never really know how many guys she’s fukked or given head and you’ll never know how many white guys she fukked :lolbron:

I’m glad I’m not some super obsessed race loyal nikka like y’all bringing up slavery and racism like that ever stopped people from fukking :russ:

Look at these two cucks y’all.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Nah... everybody is a Random to somebody until they aren't anymore lol....
Until something clicks romantically and now she special to you(Beauty being in eye of the beholder and all that)

But Unless you laying out 20 year life plans to be together before y'all fukk...she a random who was out here possibly fukking a whiteboy named Hunter, but she also might have been fukkin that nikka Demario:mjgrin: and that essa Guillermo:mjgrin: and gahdamn Asian Hypebeast Kazuya:mjlol:
....I knew other races disown their women for loving black dikk....but I really didn't think black Men cared about that kinda shyt frfr

Not true, As man you know if you want to fukk her or if you want to fukk and build. Or ou should know

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Blacks by and large don’t find CACs that attractive so women that let CACs hit either aren’t desired by black men or are actively seeking CACs out. I asked that question EARLY in the dating process, then keep my eyes and ears open for any deviations. If she lied she better take that secret to the grave.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whole lot of insecure ass brehs in here :mjlol:
I'm saying though.

fetchimage

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Blacks by and large don’t find CACs that attractive so women that let CACs hit either aren’t desired by black men or are actively seeking CACs out. I asked that question EARLY in the dating process, then keep my eyes and ears open for any deviations. If she lied she better take that secret to the grave.

:scust:at all the women from Middle Eastern to Hispanic. Statistical sellouts

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
not exactly....

white boys are sliding in DMs and flying black women out, just like us.

all races getting flew out and fukked
A lot of these dudes don’t understand that these crackers thirst under bw IG and twitter posts while the black men under ww thirst trap posts on twitter are almost nonexistent. Bm ain’t feeling ww like that compared to wm thirsting over bw nudes.

Last edited: