Future ‘Star Wars Story’ Spin-Offs Are Reportedly On Hold at Lucasfilm

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
what happened to these dudes??

SWTFA-int-tra-8.gif

Man this gets me heated, they squandered such an opportunity...Knights of Ren could of been something..at least have Luke take them out in a last stand before he died fans would have been happy smh

I can't even fault the actors they were mostly good, this falls on the directer and creative departmant

tenor.gif

:mjlol:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The Last Jedi just dropped on Netflix Today and I cannot seem to even WANT to watch it again...:snoop::beli: Jesus christ... it's like The Ending of Mass Effect 3 all over again...
I haven't seen it yet so I'm geeked. But more so to laugh at it than take it seriously and enjoy it. lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I haven't seen it yet so I'm geeked. But more so to laugh at it than take it seriously and enjoy it. lol

Have you ever had something you loved utterly destroyed with no sort of way to restore things?!?:what: Rian Johnson destroyed this movie and like I said if you played the mass effect series and got to the last game and got to the last 5 minutes with that fukking insipid and illogical dumbfounded ending you'd understand...:beli: Trust me when you watch it, you'll see why the movie garnered so much backlash...

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
There really isn’t much point. He should have been the central character of the prequel trilogy.

I think the only way they would do Kenobi right is if they basically follow the cartoon and have him fight maul again or idk some other renegade sith trying to come at baby Luke would be dope, maybe some surviving Jedi come to him with a plan to assassinate Anakin but then Vader stomps them. shyt like that I would wanna see

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Have you ever had something you loved utterly destroyed with no sort of way to restore things?!?:what: Rian Johnson destroyed this movie and like I said if you played the mass effect series and got to the last game and got to the last 5 minutes with that fukking insipid and illogical dumbfounded ending you'd understand...:beli: Trust me when you watch it, you'll see why the movie garnered so much backlash...
lol I'm so excited!
I loved the OG trilogy a lot. Grew up on that shyt. I have seen episode IV - VI each over ten times. So I understand loving that but the prequels really brought my excitement down for the new movies. And then TFA confirmed this franchise had peaked a long ass time ago.