BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
That's the whole point of this conversation and video. Fair needs to be fair. :gucci:

Hypothetically, I agree with that.

Realistically, we both know that's not happening.

Knowing that, the best advice to give a young breh is to make smart moves. Be selective who you lay with, and protect yourself.

Why are you acting like I'm giving bad advice?

Bushmaster

All Star
Daps
joined date: July 24, 2018.. and 66 messages... hmmmm.. and I see that you shouldn't comment on that which you don't know of or about either. continue to stfu and observe. Making our 2017-2018 class look bad... and posting those white boy gifs (I see that you may not even be around that long either)...
:mjpls:

Why u always angry? :picard:

Lighten up beloved. :francis:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Hypothetically, I agree with that.

Realistically, we both know that's not happening.

Knowing that, the best advice to give a young breh is to make smart moves. Be selective who you lay with, and protect yourself.

Why are you acting like I'm giving bad advice?
You are correct and I agree but you are leaving out their responsibility which is exactly what Remy Ma is saying - that's what you you are not getting / speaking on. Children should only be split down the middle. If I ended up in this situation I would be taking care of the mother of my child like CB is doing, the extra she is asking for which clearly she wants for her to further not working to abuse the current court systems is what Remy is saying shouldn't be allowed.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:dead:

I must've really hurt you in another thread. :therethere:
:stopitslime:coli deflection mode activated-
giphy-downsized.gif

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
You are correct and I agree but you are leaving out their responsibility which is exactly what Remy Ma is saying - that's what you you are not getting / speaking on. Children should only be split down the middle. If I ended up in this situation I would be taking care of the mother of my child like CB is doing, the extra she is asking for which clearly she wants for her to further not working to abuse the current court systems is what Remy is saying shouldn't be allowed.

That's true, because, being realistic, I know that women are basically grown children and I don't expect much from them. There are of course exceptions, but another breh on here said it best when he said that he expects women to make the childish / selfish decision almost 100% of the time. IMO, that's how men need to approach these things.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That's true, because, being realistic, I know that women are basically grown children and I don't expect much from them.
shots fired...... :bustback::bustback:... shut up.!. every situation doesn't apply to every one of us. Just like I'm logical enough to know that every man is not the same and I don't expect the same personalities and characteristics to apply to all men. Why do you complain about females but end up sounding exactly like the feminists that you complain about...?? The reason why women may not take you seriously is because of YOU, not because of us, stop the blame game.
you are a FEM-MEN-IST...ironic huh
:coffee:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So what if it is the other way around? Is it okay for a woman to walk away from her kid and leave the father to figure it out? Would he be wrong for filing for child support?
I would be cool with taking care of my own child. fukk the bytch honestly.

Maybe broke nikkas will say otherwise but nikkas with funds worked too hard for a bytch to want a piece and she ain't wifey. fukk that!

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
shots fired...... :bustback::bustback:... shut up.!. every situation doesn't apply to every one of us. Just like I'm logical enough to know that every man is not the same and I don't expect the same personalities and characteristics to apply to all men. Why do you complain about females but end up sounding exactly like the feminists that you complain about...?? The reason why women may not take you seriously is because of YOU, not because of us, stop the blame game.
you are a FEM-MEN-IST...ironic huh
:coffee:

Breh, i wasn't even talking to you. :snoop:

Do you just... have perpetual PMS or what the fukk?

If my words bother you so much, you're free to use the ignore feature.

fukk man. :laugh: