Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Its happens all the time. Even some of these feminist posters in here so the same thing.

We need A purge of these females from humanity :demonic:
We need a purge of people with fukked up mentalities, out of society in general.

Bushmaster

All Star
Daps
:gucci: Dafuq do you keep quoting me for and why do you keep asking me random personal questions and why I do what I do, or react how I react, as if we have some kind of rapport, and who the f are you? I don't owe you any explanation about me. I'm commenting like everyone else when I feel and how I feel.... mind your business; and that's between me and him. And for the record, I actually repped @levitate ;and said that I would give him a second chance with his commentary before you felt the need to interject. I am very empathetic

giphy.gif

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
Black women receive child support the least despite having the largest amount of single mothers. This narrative that the average black woman is getting over on child support (when most don't receive it), and the average child support payment is 430 is nonsense. Why is this such a recurring topic? What more can be done? The child support system is already underutilized by black women.

chappell-smith-and-arden-child-support-data.png

Incarceration rates and vastly lower incomes for black males are the reason for this, probably.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
All those situations exist for sure, but all those situations can be mitigated by men simply making smart choices. Don't lay with trash women, or if you do, make sure you use protection. Bottom line is this comes down to nikkas wanna fukk raw. Trusting a woman to be on birth control can definitely burn you so you gotta weigh the pros and cons and move accordingly.

Of course, everything I'm saying is easier said than done, but I'm on a high-horse here so....
Thinking trash woman are the only one's who emotionally are having children w/o the consent of the man future role in what happens :mjlol:

A man lying about what his doing while having sex with a woman in any other scenario is a crime, why isn't this case the same if they are not being truthful of what they are bringing is what I'm saying.

They have both decided to have raw sex, like I said they should both be equally responsible for that child expenses, not more like CB baby mom is doing because of current law system. Which is the entire point Remy is making.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All those situations exist for sure, but all those situations can be mitigated by men simply making smart choices. Don't lay with trash women, or if you do, make sure you use protection. Bottom line is this comes down to nikkas wanna fukk raw. Trusting a woman to be on birth control can definitely burn you so you gotta weigh the pros and cons and move accordingly.

Of course, everything I'm saying is easier said than done, but I'm on a high-horse here so....
Because every one can read other people's minds, people can predict the future, everyone has discernment, people never grow up, people are perfect and always make the best decisions, people never have regret with their choices, people never make mistakes, people don't grow apart and marriages/relationships work out all the time, 100% of the time; people never cheat, people always think with their minds and not with their hearts...
:stopitslime:

I see why you are possibly alone and/or baby mamaless at 39, who would want to fuk with you long term. Your perspective on the realities and intricacies of life are shyt...
:scust:

Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Because every one can read other people's minds, people can predict the future, everyone has discernment, people never grow up, people are perfect and always make the best decisions, people never have regret with their choices, people never make mistakes, people don't grow apart and marriages/relationships work out all the time, 100% of the time; people never cheat, people always think with their minds and no their hearts...

I see why you are possibly alone and/or baby mamaless at 39, who would want to fuk with you long term. Your perspective on the realities and intricacies of life are shyt...

That's exactly my point. You can't read other people's minds. You can't predict the future, hence why you make smart moves. This isn't rocket science.

:dead: at you thinking calling a breh "baby mamaless" is an insult.

You're straight :trash:.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Because every one can read other people's minds, people can predict the future, everyone has discernment, people never grow up, people are perfect and always make the best decisions, people never have regret with their choices, people never make mistakes, people don't grow apart and marriages/relationships work out all the time, 100% of the time; people never cheat, people always think with their minds and no their hearts...

Oh shyt :laff::laff::laff:

I'm in fukking tears

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
joined date: July 24, 2018.. and 66 messages... hmmmm.. and I see that you shouldn't comment on that which you don't know of or about either. continue to stfu and observe. Making our 2017-2018 class look bad... and posting those white boy gifs (I see that you may not even be around that long either)...
:mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's exactly my point. You can't read other people's minds. You can't predict the future, hence why you make smart moves. This isn't rocket science.

No idiot.... I'm saying I don't see anyone WANTING to have a baby with you.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Thinking trash woman are the only one's who emotionally are having children w/o the consent of the man future role in what happens :mjlol:

A man lying about what his doing while having sex with a woman in any other scenario is a crime, why isn't this case the same if they are not being truthful of what they are bringing is what I'm saying.

They have both decided to have raw sex, like I said they should both be equally responsible for that child expenses, not more like CB baby mom is doing because of current law system. Which is the entire point Remy is making.

@ the bolded, I don't know why it's not the same, but we know it's not so we need to move accordingly.

MMA

Superstar
Daps

@ the bolded, I don't know why it's not the same, but we know it's not so we need to move accordingly.
That's the whole point of this conversation and video. Fair needs to be fair. :gucci: