MMA

Superstar
Daps
That's true, because, being realistic, I know that women are basically grown children and I don't expect much from them. There are of course exceptions, but another breh on here said it best when he said that he expects women to make the childish / selfish decision almost 100% of the time. IMO, that's how men need to approach these things.
That's exactly the problem. They are adults and need to treated like adults. I once again get your point but that's actually very degrading that you are correlating women making emotional decisions with being like children. You don't hear yourself :russ:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
And you can’t get trapped. We all know how babies are made. Stop having unprotected sex and being surprised you end up with a baby. Stop believing the other person when they say they are on the pill or they can’t have kids, or they know when to pull out.
Only a bytch can say this stupid shyt. Hell yeah you can get trapped. fukk is wrong with you?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
That's exactly the problem. They are adults and need to treated like adults. I once again get your point but that's actually very degrading that you are correlating women making emotional decisions with being like children. You don't hear yourself :russ:

I do :laugh: but.... I mean.... *gestures to the world around us*

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:huh:

I don't think you know what "deflection" means.
It means, that when you don't have a response to my statement, so instead of just shutting the fuk up, you "deflect" by making a statement that has nothing to do with the topic, and that has no merit or factual basis. Ask Billy O., he's on this thread.. he's famous for that shyt.
:coffee:

Bushmaster

All Star
Daps
You're really from New York?? :patrice:

Originally. Was exiled to Jamaica after my family was brutally murdered by the Stokes clan.. came back to Harlem recently only to find this fakkit @Luke Cage claiming the throne. :francis:

I'm dealing with too much shyt right now which is why I snapped at you. This ain't the real me :wow:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
It means, that when you don't have a response to my statement, so instead of just shutting the fuk up, you "deflect" by making a statement that has nothing to do with the topic, and that has no merit or factual basis. Ask Billy O., he's on this thread.. he's famous for that shyt.
:coffee:

Respond to your statement? :laugh:

I wasn't even talking to you in the first place. :deadrose:

Why on Earth do you think I'd give enough of a fukk about your opinion to respond to your statement? :laff:

Kids... :rolleyes: :smh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I do :laugh: but.... I mean.... *gestures to the world around us*[/QUOTE]
I have a gesture for you too..
tenor.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The problem stems from when these babies are created. Many are created without a real dialogue of the future between both parents, in a very emotional way. Many women will say they are on birth control but aren't. Often children especially in a Chris Brown situation happens when one person already has made the decision what they want while not informing the other. I don't think average single parent is evil or stupid; I just think it's often just an emotional decision made or a accident. You see now if a man tricked a woman with his intentions while having sex, there is a legal issue behind that but we don't see how that falters a issue the opposite way around now? That's where the problem lays.

I always had serious conversations with exe's and my current about the repercussions of having raw sex with 2 people who aren't on the same page with children yet. I tell them all wait until marriage, do the smart thing for the child sake. But at the end of the day what is stopping someone from breaking the word of promised, why are laws strictly only accepted for certain ranges?

The trapping part is WS law role in our households and the child support ruling. Both parents should equally have to pay for the needs of the child, if she (CB baby mother) can't garner up 19K a month in expenses for their child from her own income too, she shouldn't expect that solely from him. That's where this is broken
This. If a bytch can say a man can't get trapped. Well a bytch should also pay the government half. Honestly, child support would be perfect if both parties had to split the cost to the government. Government get their cut and bytches would stop abusing child support faster than shyt.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Fax, the women that I know that put their bd on CS are all getting less than $100/month if they get anything at all smh :scust:
Yea thankfully most of the women I know either a) have a job and the CS they receive is supplementary (because they actually work) or don't have kids. The ones I know that depend on CS for income were already triflin' from jump.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Respond to your statement? :laugh:

I wasn't even talking to you in the first place. :deadrose:

Why on Earth do you think I'd give enough of a fukk about your opinion to respond to your statement? :laff:

Kids... :rolleyes: :smh:
in the words of Remy, Are you dumb??!! you quoted me multiple times throughout this thread. Like I said, I don't give a fuk who were you talking to, if you're degrading women with a blanket stereotypical statement, in a negative way, then I'm addressing you. Its a discussion. and there you go .. with the "kids" comment, knowing that you are being demeaning. But then again, *kids who took the short bus to school shouldn't shake their heads at those who were in AP classes... just saying.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yea thankfully most of the women I know either a) have a job and the CS they receive is supplementary (because they actually work) or don't have kids. The ones I know that depend on CS for income were already triflin' from jump.
FACTS......

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
in the words of Remy, Are you dumb??!! you quoted me multiple times throughout this thread. Like I said, I don't give a fuk who were you talking to, if you're degrading women with a blanket stereotypical statement, in a negative way, then I'm addressing you. Its a discussion. and there you go .. with the "kids" comment, knowing that you are being demeaning. But then again, *kids who took the short bus to school shouldn't shake their heads at those who were in AP classes... just saying.

Again, if my words offend you, add me to the ignore list.

Or don't.

:manny:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Originally. Was exiled to Jamaica after my family was brutally murdered by the Stokes clan.. came back to Harlem recently only to find this fakkit @Luke Cage claiming the throne. :francis:

I'm dealing with too much shyt right now which is why I snapped at you. This ain't the real me :wow:
you just mad cause i am what you want to be breh. closest you come to p*ssy is getting burnt by a family of incest. :camby:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
To me, there is child support and bytch support. I am all for child support. That's means you have the means to provide housing and you and the man or woman split the cost of child care, health care and schooling as you and that person sees fit.

I am v. bytch support. Completely. I don't believe the bytch should get a dollar. fukk her. She needs to give the child to the man and if he can't afford it. He needs to kill himself. That's his fukking job. But that bytch, she don't need shyt but 2 to the dome.