Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Originally. Was exiled to Jamaica after my family was brutally murdered by the Stokes clan.. came back to Harlem recently only to find this fakkit @Luke Cage claiming the throne. :francis:

I'm dealing with too much shyt right now which is why I snapped at you. This ain't the real me :wow:
Nahhhh.. you're on the hit list now regardless, too late for that "real you" b.s... you just tried to slander @Luke Cage .. that's what you're NOT gonna do!.. I actually like him and you're not going to talk shyt about him. You just fukked up.. I was off you anyway with all that chatty back and forth shyt that you did with me...
:demonic:But now I know. Nah... done deal. You get no love in New York.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I was just now reading that thread on Blake Griffin on LSA and they were talking about "aim high ladies."
BLAKE GRIFFIN ONLY PAYING $32K PER MONTH ... NOT $258K
S
32k is disgusting. Why not give him the child? Anything over 400 dollars, you need to give the child up. You are not capable of raising a child.

Blake could put the kid in the best private school. He could get a chef. Why give the bytch anything? That's disgusting.

I hate that Hallie Berry is paying child support. For what, he needs to be killed.

For me, I believe the child 100% go to the wealthier spouse. Male or Female. They are more capable

Bushmaster

All Star
Daps
Nahhhh.. you're on the hit list now regardless, too late for that "real you" b.s... you just tried to slander @Luke Cage .. that's what you're NOT gonna do!.. I actually like him and you're not going to talk shyt about him. You just fukked up.. I was off you anyway with all that chatty back and forth shyt that you did with me...
:demonic:But now I know. Nah... done deal. You get no love in New York.

You one of them Stokes fakkits :ohhh:

It all makes sense now. It's on sight :pacspit:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ain't nothing wrong with child support when it's done right. They call it co-parenting. When its bytch support, that's that shyt Ludacris sued and won v. That's that shyt Carl Crawford paying. That's that single mother shyt
that's the reason why I don't get offended... I know the difference and which category that I fit into... I agree.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
that's the reason why I don't get offended... I know the difference and which category that I fit into... I agree.
I don't like calling women baby mothers. You either a parent who contributes and raises your child or you are a leech who don't. I only hate bytch nikkas who don't have no money with women with funds doing nothing and blood thristy leeches who use their child as a bank for them.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You one of them Stokes fakkits :ohhh:

It all makes sense now. It's on sight :pacspit:
:what::dwillhuh:
wtf are you talking about..?? if I don't like you, I don't like you. Based on your comment and activity, so far.. I don't like you. Period. I can't be a fakkit; I'm a woman dumbazz and I'm from Queens, and I don't know the fuk you're talking about with the stokes or what you're on, but you sound touched af. just stfu... you're making NY look bad and they already talk about us enough on here.. NY just tolerates you, you need to stay in your lane b
:francis::rudy:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
32k is disgusting. Why not give him the child? Anything over 400 dollars, you need to give the child up. You are not capable of raising a child.

Blake could put the kid in the best private school. He could get a chef. Why give the bytch anything? That's disgusting.

I hate that Hallie Berry is paying child support. For what, he needs to be killed.

For me, I believe the child 100% go to the wealthier spouse. Male or Female. They are more capable

32k is so the kid lives the same lifestyle with the moms that he does with the dad. Blake ain't raising that kid cause he's busy playing ball and fukking Kardashians. Most of those athletes aren't with their kids because their lifestyle isn't set up for kids so if the kids were with them full time they'd be raised by nannies and shyt anyway. The court system can be fukked up but giving the kid to the wealthy parent isn't always the best choice either.