Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
32k is disgusting. Why not give him the child? Anything over 400 dollars, you need to give the child up. You are not capable of raising a child.

Blake could put the kid in the best private school. He could get a chef. Why give the bytch anything? That's disgusting.

I hate that Hallie Berry is paying child support. For what, he needs to be killed.

For me, I believe the child 100% go to the wealthier spouse. Male or Female. They are more capable
That's what I'm saying, she has a degree and not even using it. At the time she said she was basically homeless and I'm just thinking why not just let the kids stay with their dad while you look for a new place to stay and find a job? It's not like he wouldn't be able to hire a nanny while he's on the road or take care of their needs and wants while you get it together. Yea Halle's BD is worthless.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lol stop having raw sex with women you have no intention on being with long term.
nikkas dont realize, it can be you. As long as you sexually active. It can be you. This, well, not my problem but I will leave an opinion ass nikkas be the main ones in here in 5 years like, fukk bytches!

Bushmaster

All Star
Daps
you just mad cause i am what you want to be breh. closest you come to p*ssy is getting burnt by a family of incest. :camby:

The stench is on you :scust:

tenor.gif

Ol' sambo ass nikka. This is the "p*ssy" that you speak of? :scust:

@Nicole0416 this is who u riding with? This ya mans? :scust:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That's what I'm saying, she has a degree and not even using it. At the time she said she was basically homeless and I'm just thinking why not just let the kids stay with their dad while you look for a new place to stay and find a job? It's not like he wouldn't be able to hire a nanny while he's on the road or take care of their needs and wants while you get it together. Yea Halle's BD is worthless.
Its disgusting but her lawyer was great as she came from wealth. He should have full custody. If this is a judge. It's common sense. Give the child to the one who can afford it.

Hallie only mistake is marrying him. Alimony is real as she signed a contract with him for marriage. I wish she would have married another Eric Benet. He just left and didn't ask for shyt. A real man

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
32k is disgusting. Why not give him the child? Anything over 400 dollars, you need to give the child up. You are not capable of raising a child.

Blake could put the kid in the best private school. He could get a chef. Why give the bytch anything? That's disgusting.

I hate that Hallie Berry is paying child support. For what, he needs to be killed.

For me, I believe the child 100% go to the wealthier spouse. Male or Female. They are more capable
to add to it.. that white bytch, got pregnant and had a baby by another professional athlete, white boy who plays football for the NFL. Not only is she getting Ms from Blake but from the other BD, as well prior to Blake. Now this is the type of shyt that should be in outrage about..not Remy. this is pure greed. As if white women aren't pampered enough by society. Not only that she has no job and even stated in the C.S. Petition that because she is a stay at home mom and raising the children, that she is no longer employable in her career aspects. Also, that $32,000 does NOT include extracurricular activities. The Order states that he is still responsible for out of pocket expenses having to do with the children's activities, and the house.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its disgusting but her lawyer was great as she came from wealth. He should have full custody. If this is a judge. It's common sense. Give the child to the one who can afford it.

Hallie only mistake is marrying him. Alimony is real as she signed a contract with him for marriage. I wish she would have married another Eric Benet. He just left and didn't ask for shyt. A real man
I wouldn't say custody as a go to method because there are mothers, like me and other mothers on here, that would never consider that as an option - we love our kids, for the right reasons, not because of what they provide to us.. Like I could never not be without my child on a day to day. But I get what you mean, in terms of if the parent cannot afford to raise the child in the right way, or is using the child as an accessory.. without providing or instilling the right values, or using the child as a mind control game, or manipulating the other parent .. then the child should to go to the more fit and stable parent. For example, Look at the case of Gloria Govan/Matt Barnes.. the judge took the children away from her craziness with a quickness. I don't see why she would set herself up like that.. she's getting the support, he's paying for the house, he's involved with the kids.. and her crazy ass still tried to run over him with a car and she endangered the kids.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
to add to it.. that white bytch, got pregnant and had a baby by another professional athlete, white boy who plays football for the NFL. Not only is she getting Ms from Blake but from the other BD, as well prior to Blake. Now this is the type of shyt that should be in outrage about..not Remy. this is pure greed. As if white women aren't pampered enough by society. Not only that she has no job and even stated in the C.S. Petition that because she is a stay at home mom and raising the children, that she is no longer employable in her career aspects. Also, that $32,000 does NOT include extracurricular activities. The Order states that he is still responsible for out of pocket expenses having to do with the children's activities, and the house.
That's ridiculous. Yea her other BD is Matt Leinart . In what world would she be unemployable? She's able bodied someone would be bound to hire her.:dwillhuh:

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Originally. Was exiled to Jamaica after my family was brutally murdered by the Stokes clan.. came back to Harlem recently only to find this fakkit @Luke Cage claiming the throne. :francis:

I'm dealing with too much shyt right now which is why I snapped at you. This ain't the real me :wow:

nikka! :russ:

:deadrose:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:hhh:

My God. Every athlete or entertainer needs to have a permanent house in Texas. :scust:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I can understand women of the olden days asking for alimony. shyt was different. But in today's society. A man or woman shouldn't be asking for it.

Mary J. Ex Kendu is a bytch ass nikka
on god.. I hate that sneaky fukk.. I could tell he wasn't shyt from the beginning. scust.. He's talking about - I need to be accustomed to the same lifestyle.. meanwhile he's posted up, not working, living off her fame, derailing her career - telling her to do chicken commercials and singing to Hillary Clinton. ... Mary has a bad track record in picking the right men, yet she stays singing about the right man.
:dead: