FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I've been lurking in this thread, and was quoted $2200 for hotel, hair transplant surgery, 2 PRP treatments, and meds and shampoo at Asli Tarcan.
Y’all boys better get on it. Looks like they went up from 1700 to 2200. Again, I’m only 3 months and a week in and it’s already one of the best decisions i’ve made

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
How much spending money did you take/use?

I spent less than $100 easy

-Monday I was at the clinic all day getting the transplant and they feed you.
-Tuesday was my rest day/recovery day. I wanted to explore, but I didn’t want to take the chance and go out and fukk my grafts up somehow, so I just chilled in the hotel room all day
-Wednesday, I was back at the clinic getting my head washed and immediately afterwards they shuttled me to the airport.

There is a mall next to the hotel if you want to shop and that’s where I ate. Istanbul is a beautiful historical city, so I regret not doing the tourist shyt but I wanted to have a smooth recovery.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

-Tuesday was my rest day/recovery day. I wanted to explore, but I didn’t want to take the chance and go out and fukk my grafts up somehow, so I just chilled in the hotel room all day
-Wednesday, I was back at the clinic getting my head washed and immediately afterwards they shuttled me to the airport.

There is a mall next to the hotel if you want to shop and that’s where I ate. Istanbul is a beautiful historical city, so I regret not doing the tourist shyt but I wanted to have a smooth recovery.
Respect. What do they tell you to do and not to do far as activities that could mess up your grafts? And I’m guessing it’s only a 3 day stay?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Hows your donor area?

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
3 months and it looks pretty great. I just want it darker. Looks like a darker 5'oclock shadow. Fam said I have a lot of Native American so I'm lucky to get that.
I heard the better your hair texture the better the transplant surgery goes. Is this true?

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Respect. What do they tell you to do and not to do far as activities that could mess up your grafts? And I’m guessing it’s only a 3 day stay?
the $1700 ( may have went up to $2200) pays for the hair transplant, PRP treatment, and a 3-day stay at the hotel. If you desire to stay longer in Istanbul at that hotel, then you have to come out of pocket for that.

They give you a paper of instructions of things to avoid following your hair transplant:

-no sex for a week
-no swimming for a month
-no exercise for a month
-no clippers on the transplanted hair for 6 months (so only scissors)

there are more but those were the big things.

Also, they tell you a whole bunch of shyt after your hair transplant, like how to wash your head and when to take the various pills that they give you. It’s a lot of info but don’t stress if some things aren’t clear, they give u instructions on a piece of paper and you always have communication with your liaison thru whatsapp
Hows your donor area?
months 1-2 you start to wonder if they took more than necessary from the backs and sides, but now I see that my donor is starting to thickened up a bit as I head into month 4.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
the $1700 ( may have went up to $2200) pays for the hair transplant, PRP treatment, and a 3-day stay at the hotel. If you desire to stay longer in Istanbul at that hotel, then you have to come out of pocket for that.

They give you a paper of instructions of things to avoid following your hair transplant:

-no sex for a week
-no swimming for a month
-no exercise for a month

Also, they tell you a whole bunch of shyt after your hair transplant, like how to wash your head and when to take the various pills that they give you. It’s a lot of info but don’t stress if some things aren’t clear, they give u instructions on a piece of paper and you always have communication with your liaison thru whatsapp

months 1-2 you start to wonder if they took more than necessary from the backs and sides, but now I see that my donor is starting to thickened up a bit as I head into month 4.

bro i can kinda see some bald spot forming on top of my head.its not visible yet but
u think its worth the surgey

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

-no sex for a week
-no swimming for a month
-no exercise for a month

Great info you giving out my guy.

Now I read from someone else that these people don’t speak English tho,is this true?

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
bro i can kinda see some bald spot forming on top of my head.its not visible yet but
u think its worth the surgey
Depends. You have to be honest with yourself, self denial isn’t gonna make your hairline or crown area stop receding or grow thicker.

If you can live with it, wait it out until you can’t stand it any longer. Personally, I’m a vain person and I’m extremely hard on myself. I got tired of wearing dad hats out everytime. I remember in January my homegirl invited me to this club for her Bday in AC, the bouncer told me I had to take my hat off, I said “aight:guilty:” and pretended to go the car to put my hat up, but in reality I went to another club nearby that allowed hats:whistle:. I knew I had to make the pilgrimage to Istanbul after that. I was so insecure.

Trust me, I tried all of those oils in the beauty supply store: jojoba oil, olive oil, tea tree oil, etc..

I tried head massages to get more blood circulation on my scalp to feed my hair follicles. I tried minoxidil (works but it’s a lifetime deal, with you spending thousands).

There is only one permanent option...