FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Great info you giving out my guy.

Now I read from someone else that these people don’t speak English tho,is this true?
Your liaison speaks english and he/she will be at the clinic with you.

The team working on your scalp will know some English obviously as they will give you some guidance throughout the procedure such as “turn”. But as they work on your head those 8-9 hours they will be speaking in their language with one another. This didn’t bother me, everyone was extremely friendly.

Your liaison will come in every once in a while and check up on you too.

Last edited:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody here got some more pics? I'm 37 and my shyt isn't too too bad but I can feel it thinning and it's only a matter of time before it looks crazy.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
bro i can kinda see some bald spot forming on top of my head.its not visible yet but
u think its worth the surgey
nikka please! Stop being in denial and accept your balding already. You have posted your face before and your hairline was pushed ALL the way back in 2008, that was 12 years ago. Couple that with being Somali, im betting you Lebron status in 2020.

Go book that ticket and be a free man :blessed:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Your liaison speaks english and he/she will be at the clinic with you.

The team working on your scalp will know some English obviously as they will give you some guidance throughout the procedure such as “turn”. But as they work on your head those 8-9 hours they will be speaking in their language with one another. This didn’t bother me, everyone was extremely friendly.

Your liaison will come in every once in a while and check up on you too.
I heard the better your hair texture the better the procedure works. Do you know if this is true or not?

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I heard the better your hair texture the better the procedure works. Do you know if this is true or not?
I don’t know what better hair texture means.

If you’re implying that curly hair is not recommended for hair transplants that’s simply not true and I could link a few brehs who have had great results who got the procedure done in Turkey

The placement of the graft with curly hair is different than straighter hair. Grafts should be placed at a wider distance from each other and it is important that the clinic anyone goes to understands this when dealing with afro-textured hair. Always look at the clinic‘s clientele.

Last edited:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka please! Stop being in denial and accept your balding already. You have posted your face before and your hairline was pushed ALL the way back in 2008, that was 12 years ago. Couple that with being Somali, im betting you Lebron status in 2020.

Go book that ticket and be a free man :blessed:
tenor.gif

Love my Somali brethren though :myman:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Are there any suggestions as to the type of hat or head covering you can wear post surgery?

I just took the L and walked out with my head as is lol. There will be lots of guys just like you from surgery at the airport. On white dudes its obvious to spot because they will be bloody red. For us, it will look like something was done for sure.

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Are there any suggestions as to the type of hat or head covering you can wear post surgery?
I didn’t wear shyt on my head going back home. I did bring a hat but said fukk it and left it in my suitcase, these people at the airport will never see me again. No way in hell did I endure those anesthesia needles just to potentially lose some grafts on a hat because of insecurities.

Some people were wearing a bucket hat, but that first week is crucial in retaining your grafts and I didn’t want to risk it.

Asli Tarcan advises you to not wear a hat until 10 days post procedure
I just took the L and walked out with my head as is lol. There will be lots of guys just like you from surgery at the airport. On white dudes its obvious to spot because they will be bloody red. For us, it will look like something was done for sure.
this^

sinjack

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t wear shyt on my head going back home. I did bring a hat but said fukk it and left it in my suitcase, these people at the airport will never see me again. No way in hell did I endure those anesthesia needles just to potentially lose some grafts on a hat because of insecurities.

Some people were wearing a bucket hat, but that first week is crucial in retaining your grafts and I didn’t want to risk it.

Asli Tarcan advises you to not wear a hat until 10 days post procedure

this^
I was more talking about post 10 days. I was looking for something that would cover my head while at work. It doesn't matter how ridiculous it looks.