testing photo quote

tTWAaR3

tTWAaR3

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would like to post the photos of my FUE, but I want to delete it after a few weeks. Problem is if people quote it seems like photos will still exist. Is there any way around this?

I deleted the above photo on imgur but it's still showing! damn

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I would like to post the photos of my FUE, but I want to delete it after a few weeks. Problem is if people quote it seems like photos will still exist. Is there any way around this?

I deleted the above photo on imgur but it's still showing! damn
I can't see anything.

Once you delete the pics from the server, they're gone from being embedded.

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't see anything.

Once you delete the pics from the server, they're gone from being embedded.

Very strange. I opened it up on chrome incognito and it showed. When I tried it on Firefox it didn't. I'll have to research why as that is super odd...anyway Ill post my pics next post.

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
My photos:

I went to Cinik Clinic in Istanbul, paid 2400 Euro (not including flight ticket)

Best investment I've ever made imo. Huge mental relief as I was insecure af about my hairline, highly recommend it to any men suffering hairloss, it can have dramatic effect on your life.

Now I don't mean people will suddenly treat you different, I've been in lockdown for a while so don't have much data on that, but dramatic effect on how you feel about yourself and not starting at the mirror every day.

I also take fieriness 4 times a week, 1mg.

n!gga, if you don't take that wig off

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Just booked my travel ticket for like $800, I'm there on the 15th :steviej:

@Mirin4rmfar how's the process been breh, im ready to get my dread journey started :wow:

Journey is rough :beli: because I am not cutting my hair so I look a mess but now its the perfect time due to covid since I wfh.

Two months in growth is starting to kick in. Left temple is growing in, right is starting to fill up, I have a bunch of strand of hairs on my left side. The other side I can see hair follicles starting to poke out.

Donor area still looks awful. Just have to be patient. I am pushing until January for my first cut.