FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Price gonna be 5k next year
Top many ppl i know who are going

Honesty even if its 5k its worth it lol
This is like pocket change to this nikka Hamilton ... I could tell Lewis had fue ages ago his hairline was none existent a few years ago hence why he always kept his hair very short all of a sudden he started growing his hair out and had a new hairline ... they did a good job to be honest it deffo does take years off you wen your hairline is strong not everyone can rock a bald head or very short n pull it off ...

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Going for my first cut tomorrow close to month 3. I dont know, I could not do another month wearing a damn hat every day looking like a junkie :mjlol:.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Going for my first cut tomorrow close to month 3. I dont know, I could not do another month wearing a damn hat every day looking like a junkie :mjlol:.
I had 2 cuts since the procedure.

I’ve been with my barber since I had a head full of hair so he’s seen my downfall as it started to thin. He was pleasantly surprised at my hair(line) when I came in.

I’m 2 days shy of 4 months, only 2 more months until I can start getting regular cuts again
:blessed:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I had 2 cuts since the procedure.

I’ve been with my barber since I had a head full of hair so he’s seen my downfall as it started to thin. He was pleasantly surprised at my hair(line) when I came in.

I’m 2 days shy of 4 months, only 2 more months until I can start getting regular cuts again
:blessed:

My shyt is growing wierd. Its just three months but its random hair all over the top of my head. When its wet you can see where all my growth is. It's not consistent. Another cut in another three months.