FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You laughing but it's actually how sony got to the position they are now, it's a reason they don't want MS do have any wiggle room in any direction. :manny:
:mjlol:

Lionhead Studios
Rare
Mojang
Ninja Theory
Playground Games
Undead Labs
Compulsion
Obsidian
InXile
Double Fine
ZeniMax
Bethesda Softworks
Bethesda Game Studios
ZeniMax Online Studios
id Software
Arkane Studios
Machine Games
Tango Gameworks
Alpha Dog Games
Roundhouse Studios

Please stop playing.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We gon wake up and next thing you know Microsoft ends up buying fukking Sony :mjlol: We all end up as degenerate Xbots

iu

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lionhead Studios
Rare
Mojang
Ninja Theory
Playground Games
Undead Labs
Compulsion
Obsidian
InXile
Double Fine
ZeniMax
Bethesda Softworks
Bethesda Game Studios
ZeniMax Online Studios
id Software
Arkane Studios
Machine Games
Tango Gameworks
Alpha Dog Games
Roundhouse Studios

Please stop playing.

I'll educate you later on it:manny:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'll educate you later on:manny:
There's nothing to educate me on. You guys keep trying to frame this as an underdog fighting back, when MS has made far more substantial acquisitions of established studios (and their IPs) over the years compared to their closest competition.

SSM is an internal studio that they built up over the years, btw.

Santa Monica Studio is an American video game developer based in Los Angeles. A first-party studio for Sony Interactive Entertainment, it is best known for developing the God of War series. The studio was founded in 1999 by Allan Becker and was located in Santa Monica, California, until relocating to Playa Vista in 2014.

Santa Monica Studio was founded in 1999 by Allan Becker, a long-time Sony employee who wanted "to break out of the corporate Foster City group" of Sony Computer Entertainment. The studio was established in an office next to the developer Naughty Dog before moving into a brick building in the suburbs of Santa Monica, California.

The Naughty Dog of of yesterday is a shell compared to what they are today, and that came from investment and good management. Same for Guerrilla Games. Same for Media Molecule. Same for Sucker Punch.

The only game Guerrilla released on another console is Shellshock: Nam '67.
The only game Sucker Punch release on another console is Rocket: Robot on Wheels.

MM didn't release anything anywhere else after their formation.
Insomniac released everything on PS until 2012 where they tried to branch out on their own before they became part of SIE.
Bluepoint's first game was published by Sony. Everything else was just working on ports w/ the majority of them being published by Sony.

There's no comparison to be made even with Bungie. They're still an independent entity who will release anywhere they choose.

Microsoft isn't an underdog. They have a larger stable of 1st party studios and IPs now compared to Sony. They can leverage those to grow Xbox. Acquiring publishers isn't the only way to do it like they're trying to claim. That's bullshyt. All the acquisition they've made show they have tons of wiggle room. They just want to strangle another industry, and I hope they don't get the chance.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Lionhead Studios
Rare
Mojang
Ninja Theory
Playground Games
Undead Labs
Compulsion
Obsidian
InXile
Double Fine
ZeniMax
Bethesda Softworks
Bethesda Game Studios
ZeniMax Online Studios
id Software
Arkane Studios
Machine Games
Tango Gameworks
Alpha Dog Games
Roundhouse Studios

Please stop playing.
What the fukk ANY of that has to do with what I posted, that you replied to and what the @The Mad Titan explained to you? You are LEGIT borderline retarded