MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yup, I'm having a hard time accepting this :mjcry:
fI89USn.png
I mean. We all know you are a PC gamer.

Don’t know why you spend your time here arguing against your own interests. :smh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m not projecting shyt.

It’s evident by your constantly moving goalposts and saying whatever it is can to denigrate the merger.

In light of the evidence presented there’s no reason to NOT want this merger to go through other than protecting sony and/or detracting microsoft.

This deal is not “microsoft buying up everything” that’s what you want to frame it as because again, your only goal is to denigrate the deal.
Yes, you are. You keep saying we should be happy about the deal. I'm not.

Your reasoning is because Microsoft said so. I don't believe them.

This is the biggest tech purchase ever. I'm going to look at it with a side eye no matter who the purchaser is. Sony, Tencent, M$, I would have the same questions.

You mean like Sony is now? Someone will always be on top, it's the nature of business, as all things. If Sony and Nintendo are as good as peope say, they will be fine. AAA 1st party exclusives, remember?

MS invested in cloud/streaming/mobile, Sony and Nintendo ignored it. Too fukking bad. Adapt or die. Punishing MS for legally predicting and taking advantage of an emerging market is anti-capitalist and anti-free market. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Noone is saying Gamepass should die. Noone is saying M$ shouldn't Licence games for the platform. Anti Free-market is when you buy up everything so the consumer/developers have no choice.

There is no competition if M$ just buys up everything. Yes it might be an exaggeration, but with the money they have, what's going to stop them?

Chef

All Star
Daps
A CEO doesn’t want their company’s rival gaining an upper hand.

Shocking.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes, you are. You keep saying we should be happy about the deal. I'm not.
You are not cause your favorite game company is on the wrong side of things.
Your reasoning is because Microsoft said so. I don't believe them.
No. There are actual tangible benefits i’m already enjoying and i’d like those to continue.

You don’t believe them cause you have some emotional connection to all of this. That ain’t my fault:manny:
This is the biggest tech merger is history. I'm going to look at it with a side eye no matter who the purchaser is.
Side eye is fine.

Reaching for detractions only serves to discredit your “side eye”

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You are not cause your favorite game company is on the wrong side of things.

No. There are actual tangible benefits i’m already enjoying and i’d like those to continue.

You don’t believe them cause you have some emotional connection to all of this. That ain’t my fault:manny:

Side eye is fine.

Reaching for detractions only serves to discredit your “side eye”
This is the projection I'm talking about. I have gamepass on PC, I have a Nintendo Switch. I had a Xbox One (sold it to my cousin). If it wasn't for Destiny and Sports Games most of my gaming would be done on the PC.

M$ has made 2 of the biggest purchases ever over the last 3 years. Who's to say this is the last attempt? Why are we stans for questioning this when none of the other console makers are even close when it comes to buying developers/publishers?

If this goes through they will be close to spending 100 billion dollars on acquisitions since 2020.

Yes they can do it, they have the money. But come on with the "no they're not trying to buy everything"

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
yall could be mad all yall want but lets be for real if u owned a company and they were bout to take one of your biggest cash cows even in 10 years youd do whatever to block it lol :russ:

10 years gives sony enough time to build a competitor tho

sony shoulda just bought take 2 not bungie lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is the projection I'm talking about. I have gamepass on PC, I have a Nintendo Switch. I had a Xbox One (sold it to my cousin). If it wasn't for Destiny and Sports Games most of my gaming would be done on the PC.
There’s no “projection”

It’s the only logical explanation for why you’d continue to irrationally argue against your own interests.

You claim to play games on all platforms. Everybody in the industry agrees this is a good move for consumers and the industry. except for sony. Imagine all your friends on all your consoles being able to play COD together and you having multiple options of where/how to play the game without spending $70 on each one. Sounds good right:ehh:

I can’t think of a reason you’d be against this other than your “feelings” about Sony/microsoft,

M$ has made 2 of the biggest purchases ever over the last 3 years. Who's to say this is the last attempt? Why are we stans for questioning this when none of the other console makers are even close when it comes to buying developers/publishers?
These are your feelings. When you are ignoring the facts and stuck on talking about your “feelings” there has to be something else at play.

Why do you care what each platform holder buys or not if you have all platforms??

If anything. Microsoft gaining ground on Sony only makes sony have to work harder for your dollar, which is a good thing for you.
If this goes through they will be close to spending 100 billion dollars on acquisitions since 2020.
Why you care about their pockets?

Otherwise this money is just sitting doing nothing. A corporation willing to spend 100 billion dollars on the hobby you love, should be a good thing, especially with everyone else downsizing and closing down. Activison was searching for a buyer. If microsoft wasn’t willing to go for it ain’t no telling where COD would end up.
Yes they can do it, they have the money. But come on with the "no they're not trying to buy everything"
As has been pointed out a bunch of times. This purchase won’t even bring them to equal the revenue of sony.

Your reaction to this is as if they tried to buy sony themselves.:smh:

Last edited:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There’s no “projection”

It’s the only logical explanation for why you’d continue to irrationally argue against your own interests.

You claim to play games on all platforms. Everybody in the industry agrees this is a good move for consumers and the industry. except for sony. Imagine all your friends on all your consoles being able to play COD together and you having multiple options of where/how to play the game without spending $70 on each one. Sounds good right:ehh:

I can’t think of a reason you’d be against this other than your “feelings” about Sony/microsoft,

These are your feelings. When you are ignoring the facts and stuck on talking about your “feelings” there has to be something else at play.

Why do you care what each platform holder buys or not if you have all platforms??

If anything. Microsoft gaining ground on Sony only makes sony have to work harder for your dollar, which is a good thing for you.

Why you care about their pockets?

Otherwise this money is just sitting doing nothing. A corporation willing to spend 100 billion dollars on the hobby you love, should be a good thing, especially with everyone else downsizing and closing down. Activison was searching for a buyer. If microsoft wasn’t willing to go for it ain’t no telling where COD would end up.

As has been pointed out a bunch of times. This purchase won’t even bring them to equal the revenue of sony.

Your reaction to this is as if they tried to buy sony themselves.:smh:
This isn't just about CoD. You're in the thought that Gamepass should be the only way to play games, I'm not.

HUJDlaP.jpg

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You have all platforms. Activision is COD. Blizzard is mobile stuff.

If this chart becomes reality how does it negatively effect you?
Are they just buying CoD?

And I was just pointing out that you just post BS and attempt portray it as a fact.

:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Are they just buying CoD?
I didn’t say they were just buying COD
And I was just pointing out that you just post BS and attempt portray it as a fact.

:manny:
Oh, so you just deflecting to nonsense instead of the topic at hand cause when held up to the light your “concern” breaks down to stan shyt.

Sony stans :mjlol:

and stop posting that dumb ass chart. It’s wrong AF, i dont know where they got their numbers

Maybe that’s your problem, working from a position of ignorance will have you out here looking like a dummy :smh: