FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And? how does that subtract from my previous post?
You reaching for any negative shyt to say.

When the idea is that COD coming to streaming will expand access to more users you say “don’t nobody like streaming”

When you want to find negatives about the merger it’s “Microsoft is gonna have a monopoly on streaming.

With every response your goal is just to detract, obstruct and sow discord.

But you like to pretend you are just looking out for “gamers”

Literally Jim Ryans fukk boy :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's sad is the dudes doing the most talking about this mostly like don't even play nor care about COD. They just want to be able to say "COD belongs to MSFT! We have games now!"

I don't even look nor think about Destiny being a "Sony" game now. It's still Destiny to me. You guys need to touch grass man.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You reaching for any negative shyt to say.

When the idea is that COD coming to streaming will expand access to more users you say “don’t nobody like streaming”

When you want to find negatives about the merger it’s “Microsoft is gonna have a monopoly on streaming.

With every response your goal is just to detract, obstruct and sow discord.

But you like to pretend you are just looking out for “gamers”

Literally Jim Ryans fukk boy :mjlol:
Whatever fantasies you have about Jim Ryan is on you. No need to include other posters.

And yea, unlike you who believes M$ can do no wrong, I'm looking at this from multiple points of view. If you don't have the ability to do that, that's on you.

Yea, this will help M$/Gamepass, where does that leave everyone else? This isn't just about CoD. You're in the thought that Gamepass should be the only way to play games, I'm not.

Edit: I’m also noticing you have no comeback for the points I brought up, just resorting to attacking the messenger again. Par for the course I guess

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Whatever fantasies you have about Jim Ryan is on you. No need to include other posters.
Let that man fight his own fights
And yea, unlike you who believes M$ can do no wrong,
Nope, you made that up

I'm looking at this from multiple points of view. If you don't have the ability to do that, that's on you.
Nope, you are only looking for negatives. Because you already made up your mind.

Just like we talked about yesterday. When you’re questions/concerns are addressed and you just pivot to more. Then the questions/concerns don’t hold weight. You are just looking to sow discord.

Yea, this will help M$/Gamepass, where does that leave everyone else?
And this is where you expose yourself. Why are you worried about where these billion dollar corporations end up? They don’t give a fukk about you.

This isn't just about CoD.
Correct. But sony can’t say that out loud cause there’s no legal basis for the courts to protect their bottom line.

You're in the thought that Gamepass should be the only way to play games, I'm not.
Nope. you made that up.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Let that man fight his own fights

Nope, you made that up

Nope, you are only looking for negatives. Because you already made up your mind.

Just like we talked about yesterday. When you’re questions/concerns are addressed and you just pivot to more. Then the questions/concerns don’t hold weight. You are just looking to sow discord.

And this is where you expose yourself. Why are you worried about where these billion dollar corporations end up? They don’t give a fukk about you.

Correct. But sony can’t say that out loud cause there’s no legal basis for the courts to protect their bottom line.

Nope. you made that up.
I worry because I play games? No that couldn’t be it.

You have nothing but positive things to say about anything M$ does. You do not have the ability to see this through an impartial lense. There are positives and negatives.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Can somebody give me a non-Stan breakdown of where we are with this. Somebody knowledgeable on the situation, not just regurgitated twitter talking points

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I worry because I play games? No that couldn’t be it.
If you only played games and didn’t have a desire to defend sony then you’d understand how this direction and a competitive microsoft would be good for you personally.

But a not so dominant sony is what you are afraid of despite how that would/could benefit you as a consumer.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Can somebody give me a non-Stan breakdown of where we are with this. Somebody knowledgeable on the situation, not just regurgitated twitter talking points
It’s gonna get approved.

COD will run on any and every screen on earth.

Sony is gonna have to compete in the new world of streaming/subscription services.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If you only played games and didn’t have a desire to defend sony then you’d understand how this direction and a competitive microsoft would be good for you personally.

But a not so dominant sony is what you are afraid of despite how that would/could benefit you as a consumer.
fam quit projecting, you want M$ to be the only option when it comes to gaming. So anytime someone questions M$ you automatically link them to Sony.

M$ buying up everything does not = good for all gamers.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
fam quit projecting, you want M$ to be the only option when it comes to gaming. So anytime someone questions M$ you automatically link them to Sony.

M$ buying up everything does not = good for all gamers.
I’m not projecting shyt.

It’s evident by your constantly moving goalposts and saying whatever it is can to denigrate the merger.

In light of the evidence presented there’s no reason to NOT want this merger to go through other than protecting sony and/or detracting microsoft.

This deal is not “microsoft buying up everything” that’s what you want to frame it as because again, your only goal is to denigrate the deal.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What's sad is the dudes doing the most talking about this mostly like don't even play nor care about COD. They just want to be able to say "COD belongs to MSFT! We have games now!"

I don't even look nor think about Destiny being a "Sony" game now. It's still Destiny to me. You guys need to touch grass man.
I guess this is the acceptance phase of….,,#Shambles

:mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's about more than CoD. I've always said this.

It's about M$ deciding to buy everything they can. Once they own the majority of the gaming space they can do whatever they want. We've seen them do it with Windows/IE
You mean like Sony is now? Someone will always be on top, it's the nature of business, as all things. If Sony and Nintendo are as good as peope say, they will be fine. AAA 1st party exclusives, remember?

MS invested in cloud/streaming/mobile, Sony and Nintendo ignored it. Too fukking bad. Adapt or die. Punishing MS for legally predicting and taking advantage of an emerging market is anti-capitalist and anti-free market. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess this is the acceptance phase of….,,#Shambles

:mjlol:
Yup, I'm having a hard time accepting this :mjcry:
fI89USn.png