Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Lulu isn’t helping activision with her bytch antics
and Nintendo :mjlol: bahaha
Sony has all the right to make it hard they don’t want that shyt from happening M$ can go fukk themselves. They should try at creating games for their stans instead of tryna acquire another company just to have it fumble.

I’m sure Sony wouldn’t mind the acquisition if M$ just killed their console completely :manny: Back out the console business this ain’t for them.

Activision came to Microsoft bro. Microsoft didn't go looking to buy Activision but Activision knew Microsoft was the only institute that could buy them

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Activision came to Microsoft bro. Microsoft didn't go looking to buy Activision but Activision knew Microsoft was the only institute that could buy them
Activision caused this to themselves M$ maybe should’ve said nah we too busy trying to give our stans games to try to get yall too.
Like I said M$ needs to gtfo from console gaming and just distribute games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Phil caught lying again and cats capin as usual :scust:

7e0mvj.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Microsoft literally wants to exterminate the competition by any means necessary even if it means trying to starve out competition.

All this "gaming for all" bullshyt is PR that idiots are eating up. All of this is a long term game, that's hidden with family friend Phil talking shyt that sounds good to short sighted cats.

They are hard lined LIARS.

Then fast forward to recently:

Somehow Todd Howard understands there are fewer players now able to play Bethesda content but the resident Xbox evangelists on here keep saying there's gonna be MOAR players. :laff:

If you believe Microsoft's intention, I have a bridge to sell you that will be advertised to you tonight at 11 on your local news network.
Right now there is no real competition. Sony exist in its space and dominates that market to the point that they can almost do whatever they want with no real consequence. Nintendo exist the same way. Microsoft is inconsequential and can mostly be ignored. Sony can go to many major developers right now and buy out Xbox players access to major games series at will.

Sony fans are becoming more Nintendo like. At this point Nintendo can do whatever and their fans will defend it and support it instead of challenging the company. Limited edition digital games? Broken games that go on to sell among the best in their series? It’s all acceptable.

Let them fight.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right now there is no real competition. Sony exist in its space and dominates that market to the point that they can almost do whatever they want with no real consequence. Nintendo exist the same way. Microsoft is inconsequential and can mostly be ignored. Sony can go to many major developers right now and buy out Xbox players access to major games series at will.

Sony fans are becoming more Nintendo like. At this point Nintendo can do whatever and their fans will defend it and support it instead of challenging the company. Limited edition digital games? Broken games that go on to sell among the best in their series? It’s all acceptable.

Let them fight.
maxresdefault.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No it doesn't. It was something I thought about as well.
You honestly think Microsoft will present a binding legal contract that promises parity to government agencies to get approval for this deal then piss on that contract after signing it through product sabotage? You’re serious about that? You think that would be allowed to fly?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’ve seen Sony fans praise PlayStation Plus Premium but before that exist argue that backwards compatibility is irrelevant and not needed. I’ve seen Sony fans say we believe in generations when Sony said that then double back and call putting titles like God of War and Horizon on PS4 as smart. Before then cross gen titles were holding gaming back.

It’s the same circular logic that whatever my preferred company does is acceptable because they did it.

When Microsoft came up with messed up policies their customers abandoned them for a rival company. Do you honestly believe Sony fans would do the same today?

There needs to be a viable alternative. If we have to get there through less than ideal methods so be it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve seen Sony fans praise PlayStation Plus Premium but before that exist argue that backwards compatibility is irrelevant and not needed. I’ve seen Sony fans say we believe in generations when Sony said that then double back and call putting titles like God of War and Horizon on PS4 as smart. Before then cross gen titles were holding gaming back.

It’s the same circular logic that whatever my preferred company does is acceptable because they did it.

When Microsoft came up with messed up policies their customers abandoned them for a rival company. Do you honestly believe Sony fans would do the same today?

There needs to be a viable alternative. If we have to get there through less than ideal methods so be it.
None of this has anything to do with the topic. Stay on topic breh. The heck does a company buying out an entire publisher have to do with what various fans online say about unrelated things? Each of those points are also grossly exaggerated and misrepresented but I don't have time to sit down and pick each one apart in this thread.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
just like Sony redacted all the relevant data when they were crying about the loss of COD. idk why yall acting brand new about this redacted shyt