FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just like Sony redacted all the relevant data when they were crying about the loss of COD. idk why yall acting brand new about this redacted shyt
People acting "brand new" because you guys foolishly believe that MSFT is this benevolent company that's acting in good faith with the best interest for everyone and ONLY Sony is acting only in their best "selfish" interest. Like, take the emotions out of this they're both companies that want profit end of day.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I thought Microsoft were the good guys that was gonna make gaming accessible for everyone, why would they need to hide anything? :jbhmm:

People acting "brand new" because you guys foolishly believe that MSFT is this benevolent company that's acting in good faith with the best interest for everyone and ONLY Sony is acting only in their best "selfish" interest. Like, take the emotions out of this they're both companies that want profit end of day.
As usual you goofballs are arguing against yourselves:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony stands are dumb Time and time again at the best of the consumers Sony has shown that they about the bottom dollar period.

Regardless of what you feel might happen, could happen, what Microsoft might do, might not do... The deal benefits consumers as a whole way more than anything you can come up with for hurting it

And Sony stands are so dumb that they'll rather have everybody pay 70 bucks for this game, instead of having Sony take the deal.

We are watching Sony and Sony Stan's cut off their nose to spite the face in real time.

There ain't any good guys or bad guys in this "console war" stuff It's only consumer friendly and what you like.

Microsoft is and has been the most consumer friendly since release of the OG Xbox.

Sony Stan's are the only people I ever hear about calling Microsoft a good guy or Sony a bad guy. Typical projection

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm not sure what any of that has to do with what I was saying. whenever these documents are released to the public, there's redacted information. "both sides" do it

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sony stands are dumb Time and time again at the best of the consumers Sony has shown that they about the bottom dollar period.

Regardless of what you feel might happen, could happen, what Microsoft might do, might not do... The deal benefits consumers as a whole way more than anything you can come up with for hurting it

And Sony stands are so dumb that they'll rather have everybody pay 70 bucks for this game, instead of having Sony take the deal.

We are watching Sony and Sony Stan's cut off their nose to spite the face in real time.

There ain't any good guys or bad guys in this "console war" stuff It's only consumer friendly and what you like.

Microsoft is and has been the most consumer friendly since release of the OG Xbox.

Sony Stan's are the only people I ever hear about calling Microsoft a good guy or Sony a bad guy. Typical projection
How you contradict yourself like 4 times in the same post? Incredible.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...

:dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure what any of that has to do with what I was saying. whenever these documents are released to the public, there's redacted information. "both sides" do it
that’s what I said genius lol. You guys are acting like only Sony is acting like a corporation who has financial interests to protect.