FTC sues to Block M$-Activision deal

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
These are the same papers from yesterday where sony is saying microsoft will sabotage cod on PS5.

Damn dummy :mjlol:
Why M$ is asking to keep shyt redacted if they was still on the “we want to help the world” bullshyt they wouldn’t be hiding shyt.
All that bullshyt your precious Philly is talking in public or in them newspapers ads or using his bytch of a dog lulu is really bullshyt
M$ is just a bunch of liars from them promising you games to just Oreos or how they did Bethesda and turned around and made shyt exclusive to the shytbox :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why M$ is asking to keep shyt redacted if they was still on the “we want to help the world” bullshyt they wouldn’t be hiding shyt.
All that bullshyt your precious Philly is talking in public or in them newspapers ads or using his bytch of a dog lulu is really bullshyt
Cause neither of them want to reveal the actual numbers behind it. Sony won’t reveal to the public how much they pay for exclusive deals either.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
M$ is just a bunch of liars from them promising you games to just Oreos or how they did Bethesda and turned around and made shyt exclusive to the shytbox :manny:

Because it's an ongoing contract negotiation dikkhead :russ:. They are negotiating with Nvidia Nintendo all at the same time.

Sony has lied so much anything they mention I take with a grain of salt as well.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Because it's an ongoing contract negotiation dikkhead :russ:. They are negotiating with Nvidia Nintendo all at the same time
Now I’m a dikkhead? Ayo don’t confuse me with yourself ya fake ass Bob Ross xbot.

Then perhaps they should hold on on begging like whores in newspapers ads or having they lapdog bytch lulu from saying shyt on social media to sway public opinion
fukking nauseating desperate shyt yall need to eat more oreos

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Now I’m a dikkhead? Ayo don’t confuse me with yourself ya fake ass Bob Ross xbot.

Then perhaps they should hold on on begging like whores in newspapers ads or having they lapdog bytch lulu from saying shyt on social media to sway public opinion
Sony stans retarded :mjlol:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Mam calm ya ass down dikkhead. It's all love. Microsoft can't control what LuLu has said in social media. Lulu got millions on the table with this deal of course she is pissed off by Sony antics.

Microsoft is doing what any business would do. This is nothing new and nothing major.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Mam calm ya ass down dikkhead. It's all love. Microsoft can't control what LuLu has said in social media. Lulu got millions on the table with this deal of course she is pissed off by Sony antics.

Microsoft is doing what any business would do. This is nothing new and nothing major.

Maybe they should try to control their dog bytch cuz it still ain’t a good look regardless having her bark like an idiot all over twitter
M$ been horrible for 3 straight generations going on the fourth too. All them acquisitions and they still ain’t got nothing to show for it but disgruntled xbots stans crying for games and hoping that the activision deal goes through which should fill their void of not having any games but given their track record with other acquisitions its going be another fumble even if they get it because they can’t foster a productive environment in the gaming industry:umad:

Talking bout doing what any business would do when they been losing the ball every time :dead:
If it wasn’t for their other funds from the rest of their company they would’ve been out from gaming a long time ago a fukking failure :russ:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Maybe they should try to control their dog bytch cuz it still ain’t a good look regardless having her bark like an idiot all over twitter
M$ been horrible for 3 straight generations going on the fourth too. All them acquisitions and they still ain’t got nothing to show for it but disgruntled xbots stans crying for games and hoping that the activision deal goes through which should fill their void of not having any games but given their track record with other acquisitions its going be another fumble even if they get it because they can’t foster a productive environment in the gaming industry:umad:

Talking bout doing what any business would do when they been losing the ball every time :dead:
If it wasn’t for their other funds from the rest of their company they would’ve been out from gaming a long time ago a fukking failure :russ:

Lulu still works for Activision and Microsoft can't shut her up. Remember it's 3 parties at this table. Sony Microsoft Activision. What I don't understand is that Sony believes COD is their title when it's a third party title. The concessions Microsoft has made to abide by the demands of CMA is amazing. You now have COD titles on Nintendo Nividia PC and on Cloud reaching 100 million plus users. Microsoft even offered COD

Why is Sony declining and not want the deal to go through?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Lulu still works for Activision and Microsoft can't shut her up. Remember it's 3 parties at this table. Sony Microsoft Activision. What I don't understand is that Sony believes COD is their title when it's a third party title. The concessions Microsoft has made to abide by the demands of CMA is amazing. You now have COD titles on Nintendo Nividia PC and on Cloud reaching 100 million plus users. Microsoft even offered COD

Why is Sony declining and not want the deal to go through?
Lulu isn’t helping activision with her bytch antics
and Nintendo :mjlol: bahaha
Sony has all the right to make it hard they don’t want that shyt from happening M$ can go fukk themselves. They should try at creating games for their stans instead of tryna acquire another company just to have it fumble.

I’m sure Sony wouldn’t mind the acquisition if M$ just killed their console completely :manny: Back out the console business this ain’t for them.